More Electrifying shots from Pago Pago

BradB

Top shots again Brad.

Both the Islander and DHC-6 have been dragged out from the back of my hangar and are getting a good work out in NSTU!

Beautiful shots Brad ! I like the plane a lot ::)  Is this Flight's One BN2 Islander ? ( Is it P3DV2.5 compatible ?)  

Mike, I have been using the Flight One Islander in P3Dv2.4  trouble free if that is any help.

• Upvote 1

Wow, that first shot is a stunner Brad, also the close up of the islander with the dense jungle behind looks amazing....actually they are all great shots! :)

Nice stuff there Brad :)

Nice shots Brad, especially #4 - great shadows.

Kev

Beautiful shots Brad ! I like the plane a lot ::)  Is this Flight's One BN2 Islander ? ( Is it P3DV2.5 compatible ?)  

Hi Mike - I always use the Estonia Migration tool when I port over a FSX plane to P3D .

Superb set these Brad.

cheers

Iain

Top shots again Brad.

Both the Islander and DHC-6 have been dragged out from the back of my hangar and are getting a good work out in NSTU!

Mike, I have been using the Flight One Islander in P3Dv2.4  trouble free if that is any help.

Really fantastic shots Brad, really like the last one

Don

jaw droppers,love em all, but that 1st shot is a special. precipit FX works well too

cheers

Ken

MAGIC views Brad, those first two,  WOW  :blink:  :wacko:  ???  :o !

Fantastic shots my friend! Thanks for posting.

I appreciate all the great comments Gents .

Take care

Brad

Top shots again Brad.

Thanks a lot !