I went to the first one in 2013. It was well worth it and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I managed to pick up a few bargains and, having not visited the museum before, had a good look around the collection; which I must say is absolutely fantastic.

The only problem is it's a 400+ mile round trip which was exhausting the first time I went. I would definitely recommend it and I would go again, but I'd have to stay the night up there.

I have already purchased my ticket for Cosford 2015, and I will be staying at a local Premier Inn on Friday night. Last year's show was my first, and it was a very enjoyable experience. Looking forward to meeting a few more people this year!

Hi Guys. Anybody going from South Hampshire and would like some one to help with petrol costs as I would like to go. Never been before, all so RAF Cosford was were I trained for six months as a clerk and then they moved the lot of us to RAF Hereford were after a certain time I remusterd to train as a Airframe mechanic. Derek.