Well then John,

A very Happy Birthday to you I hope you have a great day and many more to come, and thank you for having the forsight to bring our flightsim world to what it is today without this im sure a lot of people would have given up simming a long time ago.

Have a great day mate.

cheers

Emmsie.

• Upvote 1

Happy birthday from me as well John, you've cost me lots of money not just in licences but mainly because ORBX triggered me to take the next step and do my PPL and beyond, and it has been worth every cent of it.

Have a great day - gefeliciteerd!

Remko

My Best wishes too, John.

And, Thank you for letting me run my threads in the Pilot's lounge for all of these years, I appreciate it.

Regards,

Frank

Well then John,

A very Happy Birthday to you I hope you have a great day and many more to come, and thank you for having the forsight to bring our flightsim world to what it is today without this im sure a lot of people would have given up simming a long time ago.

Have a great day mate.

cheers

Emmsie.

My sentiments exactly. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday John! You're a true pioneer with great foresight and courage in this hobby! Have a fantastic day and a good many drinks!

Well then John,

Have a great day mate.

cheers

Emmsie.

From me too.

Many Happy Returns of the Day, John. Thanks to you and your team at Orbx you re-awakened my interest in Flt Sim and I'm now a committed PC pilot. Thanks again, and have a great day.

Kev

Hello and:

Happy Birthday John V. :D

Have a Nice Day Today :Y ants thanks for all you habve done (the website and support/answer to our questions)

Regards

Marc L.

Thanks everyone for your kind wishes and generous words.

I'm having a day off today, playing with my new Apple Watch and sipping my Limited Edition Jack Daniels :)

• Upvote 3