Iain Emms

NSTU Pago Pago My Final Shots.

Well then chaps its that time again,

This is one fantastic package by Tim and Ken and it will be yours to explore soon.

All taken in FSX.

f85e80769ff111436868e106569946e2.jpg

d61057cb8f1b5a536b58a68b89596e33.jpg

7f96d00e3b0821f9c73caa0ece44830d.jpg

1c90211b2114abf75f91a45561a146cd.jpg

4a1f7c7823162a5730360d708c87208f.jpg

1b399c03e5b8f91b92fa9a045d323d9b.jpg

f847ce0a36ba7916e036de4f7bdf3597.jpg

5864b058cd2fc9d8fd6379599c8c6e63.jpg

224cd1fdd12a79cf2761d115cfb3b583.jpg

7e9cc39b1c70afdde85e79ceb80418e1.jpg

5e9c53f2f8eb5c2407bf04acd220f882.jpg

0d9c8510896b4f7b588ff90d4f1913fe.jpg

6190bd5b3efecf8f5ba0e15fd5c19d4a.jpg

b74e00951338f28a4e2503f0d0e8f3ed.jpg

8632979a904070dc3a97395a86e96780.jpg

2331e61b46901ca568a53ce2915b548f.jpg

95adcd51e4af03fccfd609eadff2761a.jpg

a1353d0161e9594e51494d43774325f6.jpg

Something for everyone here Rotors, GA Flyers and Tube Flyers a real mix.

cheers

Iain

• Upvote 2

Stunning!!!

Really awesome shots Iain of an amazingly diverse scenery package...thanks for the great images to wet our appetites

Guess this will be my next purchase as well as W28 :)

I wish both of you Ken and Tim lots of success with your sceneries, so all of us can get much more from you in the future. When looking at all the small details your packages have to offer, one can only imagine how much work went into creating them. I just bought W28. This will be my definite #2 for early June

• Upvote 2

Wonderful shots Iain.

Hopefully nothing to offend  folks there today.

Always good to see those words "final shots."

What with W28 and now NSTU these are exciting times. 

Yes, you want to use BOB to walk around the island. By just flying you would miss so much detail.
Great scenery and great shots :)

Cheers

Frank

• Upvote 2

I tried Ultimate Traffic 2 and the free world of AI but I really don't get much traffic at all to the default p3d Samoa Airports. Any chance we will see a Samoa addon to the Orbx Australia/NZ AI package once released? 

Mike

I tried Ultimate Traffic 2 and the free world of AI but I really don't get much traffic at all to the default p3d Samoa Airports. Any chance we will see a Samoa addon to the Orbx Australia/NZ AI package once released? 

Mike

There will be available an AI add on for the FTX_AU_AI pack so you will see plenty of movement at these strips

Cheers

Ken

We're actually currently testing a little mini-update to the current FTX_AU_AI pack that includes some Dornier 228/328s of Inter Island Air, BN2 Islanders of Samoa Air, Twinotters of Polynesian Airlines, ATRs of Fiji Link, while the A320s/737 from Virgin/AirNZ are already in the current AI pack

• Upvote 3

We're actually currently testing a little mini-update to the current FTX_AU_AI pack that includes some Dornier 228/328s of Inter Island Air, BN2 Islanders of Samoa Air, Twinotters of Polynesian Airlines, ATRs of Fiji Link, while the A320s/737 from Virgin/AirNZ are already in the current AI pack

Hi Tim, witch of your TO livery is best suited for this new scenery? Sorry I know you told me but lost the link ???

Cheers, Ben

Yes, you want to use BOB to walk around the island. By just flying you would miss so much detail.

Great scenery and great shots :)

Cheers

Frank

Yeah! But you can have "almost" all details with helicopter ... In reality thise fantastic sceneries should be "explored" and flown, first, with/by choppers! 8)

Great gents!
  • Upvote 1

What a wonderful array of final shots Iain! Just superb and stunning and so full of the Samoan atmosphere and flavour. Is that a cable car cable in the last one or what? Looks great. Anyway, you've said those lovely words we all love now so the excitement is really building!

Orbx...the next chapter in exotic Experience...A new dawn begins...

• Upvote 1

Hi Tim, Which of your TO livery is best suited for this new scenery?

5W-STF or 5W-FAU, link in sig, theres also another one I have my eye on atm..

Is that a cable car cable in the last one or what?

Yes thats the old Mt Alava cable car, the cable remains today, but the car sits on the ground at the bottom

http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/73723916.jpg

http://www.airliners.net/uf/31810/phpvuIJpT.jpeg

a few aircraft have flown into it unfortunately so be very careful flying through Fagotago harbor

• Upvote 1

Yes thats the old cable car, the cable remains today, but the car sits on the ground at the bottom

a few aircraft have flown into it unfortunately so be very careful flying through Fagotago harbour

Ohh mate!! Tim you're just killing me with the depth of detail you fellas have gone into here! I can't take it anymore. Well I suppose I can and will as soon as you let us. This is the depth of detail, scope and variety of scenery I've always wished for from Orbx and its actually happening...I'm overjoyed! I'm pretty much going to experience Samoa for myself, long before I can actually long-haul my ... over there. Take a bow fellas! A solid piece of art indeed! :D  ::) (So, now that I've sucked up enough, when we getting it? :lol:   :P  ;) )

That Navy P-3 Orion crash looked nasty. Poor chaps! Horrible thing to happen! Will need to keep a lookout for that one indeed.

• Upvote 1

Its out of our hands now Sid....

Good! :D Then it'll soon be in ours...

Hi Iain, love the shots. Ive noticed in all your previews that the clouds look almost as amazing as the scenery looks. Can you share what texture set you are using through Rex and whether it is Rex 4 or Rex Essentials?

Hi Iain, love the shots. Ive noticed in all your previews that the clouds look almost as amazing as the scenery looks. Can you share what texture set you are using through Rex and whether it is Rex 4 or Rex Essentials?

Thank you I use REX4 if you go to the shared themes and look for em4 that's the one ive put up and using.

cheers

Iain

Fantastic pics Iain.  Wow!

I just got the email saying this is out.  Believe it or not, I only just picked up the FTX Global Basepack during the recent sale, partly for Tim and Ken's PNG package, and for this one.  I have to say I am really impressed already by all the screen shots.  Off to buy this one fresh off the press.

Cheers,

I really need something clearing up with this awesome looking product. This is stated on the products page "Designed to work best with the FTX Global base-pack". Is this another Global airport

or not? What really are the differences between running this with and without Global? Does this scenery not come with custom ground textures for these islands? For me I can never see a need to purchase global,

but I would like to purchase the airports for it. :(

I really need something clearing up with this awesome looking product. This is stated on the products page "Designed to work best with the FTX Global base-pack". Is this another Global airportor not? What really are the differences between running this with and without Global? Does this scenery not come with custom ground textures for these islands? For me I can never see a need to purchase global,but I would like to purchase the airports for it. :(

American Samoa, which is the full photorealistic with its own custom autogen does not need global, Western Samoa has had its landclass and vector including shorelines upgraded will benefit but does not require Global, all airports have there own photorealistic overlays , so really global is only used for the landclass textures, if you have the HD trees they will also enhance you native defaul textures.

In summary all airports will have photoreal. And benefit from the upgraded vector and mesh.

We believe global textures ie base pack just adds that refinement that allows our photoreal areas to blend seamlessly. And will benefit all future non regional airports.

Cheers

Ken

• Upvote 2

5W-STF or 5W-FAU, link in sig, theres also another one I have my eye on atm..

Yes thats the old Mt Alava cable car, the cable remains today, but the car sits on the ground at the bottom

a few aircraft have flown into it unfortunately so be very careful flying through Fagotago harbor

Ok just bought the scenery.... I think, and my god if you have time!!!! That a float version livery of the TO would be pretty cool, even fictional. Just saying! You may see your VH-SBV lost in there... ha ha ha.

Thanks again!!!!

Ben

Downloading Thank you! Gonna be a great evening of discovery tonight! Ahhh! Time to get some nectar ready ;)