Tim Harris

Welcome to Manu'a, American Samoa [NSTU Preview 2]

Evening all,

60nm east of Pago Pago International lies the visually stunningly Manu'a Island group consisting of Ofu, Olosega and Tau Islands, which in turn is the location of Ofu and Fitiuta airports, and let me assure you...both can be rather dicey to land on

Enjoy!

D2kV6yAuslpoyGR555f43cd3a554.jpg

BNIYXAJg7hkEeF0555f43c66b255.jpg

zkItR1mdbTJI1dk555f43d23d3e8.jpg

FXVDQVvNE1ZvhLP555f43d707419.jpg

JxTF0okYBQeG79J555f43dd2286b.jpg

Fgf4Xt1im0FMa6n555f43e4484c5.jpg

Z7GikcILBlyMQol555f43e936524.jpg

93rfbj9ZbD1Htt3555f43f0d35b8.jpg

THiQptEb8GnW4gu555f43f99f2ce.jpg

zr5KcFNztUJhSxo555f440db2faf.jpg

duLuK4X6nZ7Dk0K555f44005427e.jpg

3iSx64aOwRxPE6i555f4405d2ae6.jpg

• Upvote 2

Great looking product, looking forward to the release. Any chance the Australian Ai package will be extended to cover this area?

Any chance the Australian Ai package will be extended to cover this area?

A certain very well-known person is deeply involved in the airport coding side of the project, so you never know....... ;)

• Upvote 2

A dream coming true. Got my Ultralight at the ready for some serious island exploration work. A big thank you to both of you, Ken and Tim!! 

Wow, really nice!  I'm buying all the Pacific Experiences you guys can put out.  Sure hope you will do even more of the South Pacific islands.

• Upvote 1

Are we there yet? ;) That's an excitement statement, not an actual question as I know it's ready when it's ready. I'm so glad you guys started doing "selective" area packages like this, as they really appeal me.

• Upvote 1

I like Hawaii a lot! 8) very picturesque

Uh-oh, I see a "but you promised it!!!" incoming :D

BTW, Bali is also very picturesque.

• Upvote 1

By the powers vested in me, I now assign Tim & Ken the project, FTX HAWAII. 8)

You guys are the BOMB!

Ha ha ha....

Such an "out-of-the-way" area wouldn't normally be my cup of tea, but you may have sold me on this package just by these two airports alone!   :o

Stunning work guys!  8)

• Upvote 1

Bravo FTX team.  What an amazing piece of work.  Please do Bora Bora!!! That "other" X brand isn't even close to this level of  emersion.

• Upvote 1

With Orbx planning to release so many beautiful new products in the months/years ahead, for airports/regions around the world, and with Orbx clearly continuing to be innovative in establishing an even stronger gold standard among sceneries: I'm no longer even interested in payware scenery products from other vendors unless they are complementary with, and provide full compatibility with, ORBX/FTX as well as with P3D. :)

• Upvote 1

... as usual with AS, is not compatible with  P3D. 

News to me...

actually me installing Tahiti in P3d is the first I've flown it in a while.  I definitely see some of the FTX global textures poking their heads in alongside the AS scenery,  makes it look better than it did.  still doesn't look like Pago Pago,  but then I wouldn't expect it to.  theres a difference between "not supported" and "not compatible"  I also have all my "not supported" orbx airports installed in p3d as well,  aside from portland cityscape,  I've yet to see a problem.

Oh, and Tim and team:  you can count on my purchase for anything you want to throw out there with an island theme,  more papua,  fiji, vanuatu,  cook islands, Bahamas, antilles,  Azores, Canaries...  you keep em coming and I will keep buying.

Hi guys,

With deepest respect may I ask you to please not use our promos to promote or post pictures of other companies scenery products

oh,  sorry!  no trouble,  wasnt trying to promote anything, lol.  

I really like what you guys are doing with the south pacific.  this sort of "mini region" type stuff is a real asset to Global.  I hope you guys keep doing the islands obviously, but with this as a template, I think it would be great to see other orbx developers go for other exotic locales with mini packs of airports as well.  Africa comes to mind, and the caribbean, 

Hi guys,

With deepest respect may I ask you to please not use our promos to promote or post pictures of other companies scenery products

sorry Tim the idea behind my post was certainly not to promote the competition...

So far, it's stunning, i am  so impressed... but, any animalFlow ? any bird ?

Dom

Hi Dom, still yet to come, we check fps etc first

• Upvote 1