Tour de California: Off to the coast

Fantastic shots, I really want to install PSP but I am worried about it messing up my coastline again around LAX.  UGH!

Hi Sammy , this fix by Jarred took care ot the water issue for me :

Hi guys,

This indeed is correct, it's a mistake on my end in an attempt to remedy a clash with KPSP. I'm away for the next week on holidays but will be working with the team once I'm back on deck to find a proper solution to this issue, but in the mean time those instructions again:

1. Go to your ORBX\FTX_VECTOR\FTX_VECTOR_CVX\scenery folder, and find the file named 1619_WTR_Waterbodies.OFF

2. Rename this file to 1619_WTR_Waterbodies.bgl

3. This will resolve the (far more important) coastline/waterbody issue, however the trade-off will be that the KPSP airport bagge tunnel will have a terrain clash.  

Cheers,

Jarrad

Excellent set of shots Karsten !! .

Cheers

Brad

Yeah, I originally tried that on my last install back in January and it did not work for me.  I unfortunately had to do another clean install of W7 in February for unrelated issues with my SSD (yeah I know one month later) and since then I have been very skeptical about what I install that MAY have a chance to screw something up again.  I just found an issue with my FSDT KLAS Elevation as well which as of now has no fix so I am not trying to create any more headaches, Lol.  I love PSP, it looks great on everyone shots but I am scared to take that chance and PRAY that one of the fixes works if the problem comes up, I really just hate all the money spent and things just don't look the way they should (KLAS) or the amount of troubleshooting you have to do after you spend money to try and figure out why it does not look the way the images do when you purchased it if you know what I mean.......SMH!

• Upvote 1