Just loaded the new driver, glad to say the Papi/Vasi/Rwy lights issue has been rectified (Thxs Nvidia/LM) also i can access the full rgb profile with my 4K monitor, its a smoother driver, and trust me i`m like JV, i dont usually update my drivers but this one seems great.

Rick

Hello ,  I am trying to install the new driver as well,  but I get the following  Message :    Geforce Experience encountered an error and must be close.

I have no idea what is going on >:(  Any help will be much appreciated !

Thank you very much ,

Mike

Hello ,  I am trying to install the new driver as well,  but I get the following  Message :    Geforce Experience encountered an error and must be close.

Thank you very much ,

Mike

Hi Mike,

i downloaded directly from nvidia page.

Uninstalled Nvidia software on control panel and i made a full install.

It worked fine.

Hi Mike,

It worked fine.

Thanks a lot Ekim !  I will try again later and let you know .

Mike

Thank you very much ,

Mike

hey mike..

For the time being , download the driver directly from nvidia site and then do an express install...that would give you the new drivers...

and for the geforce experience crash, it is observed by many people including me...its already noted in their forum and they are working on it...see the link before:

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/810316/geforce-experience-crash-on-driver-tab-now-fixed/#4457998

cheers

hey mike..

For the time being , download the driver directly from nvidia site and then do an express install...that would give you the new drivers...

and for the geforce experience crash, it is observed by many people including me...its already noted in their forum and they are working on it...see the link before:

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/810316/geforce-experience-crash-on-driver-tab-now-fixed/#4457998

cheers

Hi Mike,

It worked fine.

hey mike..

cheers

Thank you very much ! I have followed your advise and everything is working perfect now ::)