Aussie thoroughbred

Picked up the CAC Boomerang yesterday and made my first flight with it over Aeropelican

bg7h9.jpg

CagRp.jpg

cVSb1.jpg

uOsq0.jpg

yAWmH.jpg

tCL8.jpg

e0knz.jpg

vbJte.jpg

rEobO.jpg

dfoO3.jpg

Q7FRX.jpg

Nice little plane with a great sound! Now I only have to get my pilot back ;)

Cropped DX10 pics

Mallard

Lovely crisp clear shots of great scenery and a  very nice WWII 'plane - had the privilege of seeing the first of Guido Zuccoli's rebuilds "up close and personal" about 22 years ago while it was stored in our company hangar in Darwin prior to ferry to Toowoomba - much larger on the ground than it appears in the air - very strong construction.

Thnaks for the comments!

Lovely crisp clear shots of great scenery and a  very nice WWII 'plane - had the privilege of seeing the first of Guido Zuccoli's rebuilds "up close and personal" about 22 years ago while it was stored in our company hangar in Darwin prior to ferry to Toowoomba - much larger on the ground than it appears in the air - very strong construction.

I did see some pics of the "real thing" - and it does indeed look like a whopping great big engine with some wings stuck on almost as an afterthought. Anyway quite an impressive little (?) plane that I never had heard about :)

Cheers

Mallard