rockliffe

My full FSX album of screenies!

Hi fellas. I've been a little absent on the forum recently, due to me setting up a new business, so I thought I'd correct things by posting one of my FSX albums. I hope you like. Enjoy...

HRy8l.jpg

DPCrT.jpg

PKH.jpg

e89RX.jpg

5qA7s.jpg

eW6gT.jpg

83L5T.jpg

mojV1.jpg

QI3m5.jpg

XkDpL.jpg

7Axc.jpg

dxtY.jpg

5420Z.jpg

yrmG.jpg

OKhq3.jpg

IAxS.jpg

4JNbK.jpg

ytASe.jpg

sAImY.jpg

6M9Gs.jpg

WcFfe.jpg

duDMS.jpg

jQnE.jpg

uV0M.jpg

1eIju.jpg

5NrXv.jpg

SsOua.jpg

XdNvB.jpg

• Upvote 2

I was going to comment on a couple of them, but as i scrolled through I gave up on that idea.

They are a great add for FSX and what we like to do.

Stu

• Upvote 1

Always stunning, Howard.  I remember some of these (and some others) you've posted over the years.  Ever since I saw some of your Ketchikan shots I've had it in my head to get that airport. Where's the pic of the Cessna over the houses?

• Upvote 1

Thanks again to everyone for such kind comments. I remember when I first started in FSX, it was Orbx that got me hooked! I would spend hours a day flying and posting screenies many times a week! Now it's far less, but when I do, I still enjoy it just as much.

Always stunning, Howard.  I remember some of these (and some others) you've posted over the years.  Ever since I saw some of your Ketchikan shots I've had it in my head to get that airport. Where's the pic of the Cessna over the houses?

Hi Gregg, the shot you're referring to is Lake Tahoe. If you haven't already got the scenery, then I can thoroughly recommend it. It's one of Misha's, and what a beautiful job he's done on it.

Howard.... You have a style signature quality to your shots.. I can recognise your shots even if I didn't see your name to them... much like Mallard, Emmsie, you have a style thats your own. More than screen shots, but pure art.

Enjoyed viewing all these... my only disappointment was when I got to the last shot, I wish there were more! :)

Cheers

John 

• Upvote 1

Wow! I'm impressed, wish I could get my i7 4790k GTX770 to look half that good in FSX. 

Could I bother you and ask what kind of FTX light settings you are using? I can't get my 3D lighting to look anything like that, especially that dense. What auto-gen setting is this in FSX?

• Upvote 1

Thanks again fellas

Wow! I'm impressed, wish I could get my i7 4790k GTX770 to look half that good in FSX. 

Could I bother you and ask what kind of FTX light settings you are using? I can't get my 3D lighting to look anything like that, especially that dense. What auto-gen setting is this in FSX?

Well, to be honest, all my screenies are tweaked to some degree or other. A little bit of vignetting and bloom are the two main tweaks I use.