BradB

KSEA to 11S (Sekiu) with new Nvidia 344.48 driver w/DSR

I have been following this thread : http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/86355-nvidia-driver-34448-with-dynamic-super-resolution/

My DSR factor's were 1.20x with smoothness of 30% . I left the scroll in the shots , so you could see how my FPS varied .

EqzPw.jpg

ZKLwC.jpg

ZhRdQ.jpg

35woB.jpg

T3LQR.jpg

hQtyj.jpg

NBp5V.jpg

Thanks for viewing and have a great weekend !! .

Brad

• Upvote 2

Well Brad,  these are excellent shots DSR is proving itself in all the right places, your pictures are nearing photographic quality, beautiful shot of Seattle KSEA, FPS are not shabby either.

I'm experimenting with the new 344.48 driver & DSR myself, the results are very similar to yours, currently I have frames locked @ 32 with FPS generally hovering between 28.5 - 31.9 to bang on 32 FPS.

I started DSR  @1.20x / 33% and have increased factors up 2.00x / smoothness 33% the scenery keeps getting better and better, I am going to try (Unlimited) frames next and start again @1.20x/33% but will not go higher than 2.00x the menus are just too tiny beyond this resolution with FSX map almost too small to read. Like all things in FSX/P3D many other factors have a bearing on results, sliders, tweeks, traffic levels, AC choice, looks like you have hit the sweet spot and are in for a great weekends flying.  

• Upvote 1

Fantastic shots Brad , well done ::)  Just finish installing Prepared3DV2.4! I am still experimenting with the settings!!!  I will post some shots hopefully this weekend....thanks for your help and assistance !

• Upvote 1

Getting better and better with this platform all the time. Those are spectacular, especially shot 6

I am yet to give this DSR a try, but tonight I think I will 

• Upvote 1

Nice shots!

Excellent stuff Brad..interesting looking at your FPS.

Always nice to know what other peoples rigs do,,whether it be FSX or P3D.

Stu

Well Brad,  these are excellent shots DSR is proving itself in all the right places, your pictures are nearing photographic quality, beautiful shot of Seattle KSEA, FPS are not shabby either.

I'm experimenting with the new 344.48 driver & DSR myself, the results are very similar to yours, currently I have frames locked @ 32 with FPS generally hovering between 28.5 - 31.9 to bang on 32 FPS.

I started DSR  @1.20x / 33% and have increased factors up 2.00x / smoothness 33% the scenery keeps getting better and better, I am going to try (Unlimited) frames next and start again @1.20x/33% but will not go higher than 2.00x the menus are just too tiny beyond this resolution with FSX map almost too small to read. Like all things in FSX/P3D many other factors have a bearing on results, sliders, tweeks, traffic levels, AC choice, looks like you have hit the sweet spot and are in for a great weekends flying.  

Fantastic shots Brad , well done ::)  Just finish installing Prepared3DV2.4! I am still experimenting with the settings!!!  I will post some shots hopefully this weekend....thanks for your help and assistance !

Great shots Brad.

Getting better and better with this platform all the time. Those are spectacular, especially shot 6

I am yet to give this DSR a try, but tonight I think I will 

Sure looks fine to me :)

Thanks for sharing these pics and your experience.

Cheers

Mallard

#4 blows me away, Brad... especially the dawn glow on the side of the plane ---

Cheers

Lucky

Looking good ^-^

Thanks Gents for taking the time to comment .

Brad

I liked very much, Brad! All shots were well taken and color control is very good!

Thank you for putting your experiences here, facilitating our job!

Cheers,

• Upvote 1