Heading to the Moon, man

Stillwater

Taking off in Venice after spending a nice (crowded) summer day there, with the islands to my left ...

9DtU.jpg

... then turning westwards ...

aH7x6.jpg

... and northeast, guided by the moon ...

rcQGM.jpg

... which disappeared in the clouds as I proceeded to this flights destination: Vienna, the home of our friend Moonman (hope he gets some better weather than REX was willing to give).

Co5M.jpg

Superb and very, very atmospheric shots from the moon, the evening and the night here Gerold!

Thank You very, very much for sharing this unique and marvellous set of shots here!

Really appreciated my friend!

I wished i had more time at the moment for simming and participating at teh forums here, but real life is keeping me very busy really at the moment.

As soon as this changes again though i will certainly head back into the cockpit and go flying right away - and maybe visit Hannover at first then! ;)

The weather here by the way is okay and overall, just personally spaking though, i can't complain about it really - although:

This year's summer so far was a rather changeful one, but i think it was not a real bad one either weatherwise.

There has been lots of humidity though! I would not go that far to consider it "tropical", but there were days indeed when - especially prior or after a short rainfall - the city almost seemed to be evaporating - and these situation appeared to happen quite frequently recently.

Anyways Gerold my friend:

Thank You very much again for sharing these great screenshots here and:

Happy flyings and landings!

Cheers, Christoph

• Upvote 2

Wow, I am overwhelmed by your feedback - so many nice words! Thanks!

Superb and very, very atmospheric shots from the moon, the evening and the night here Gerold!

Thank You very, very much for sharing this unique and marvellous set of shots here!

Really appreciated my friend!

I wished i had more time at the moment for simming and participating at teh forums here, but real life is keeping me very busy really at the moment.

As soon as this changes again though i will certainly head back into the cockpit and go flying right away - and maybe visit Hannover at first then! ;)

The weather here by the way is okay and overall, just personally spaking though, i can't complain about it really - although:

This year's summer so far was a rather changeful one, but i think it was not a real bad one either weatherwise.

There has been lots of humidity though! I would not go that far to consider it "tropical", but there were days indeed when - especially prior or after a short rainfall - the city almost seemed to be evaporating - and these situation appeared to happen quite frequently recently.

Anyways Gerold my friend:

Thank You very much again for sharing these great screenshots here and:

Happy flyings and landings!

Cheers, Christoph

... and of course I am happy that you, Christoph, found the time and discovered this post. Is the Moon always guiding pilots to LOWW?