I had this Stinson 108-3 some 30 years ago.  It had metal wings with slots in the leading edge, a metal tail and the rest fabric.  This one had a 165 hp Franklin and was a pretty good short field plane.  Finally gave it up so I could feed the family. :^))   I did a rainy day flight from Tipella to Darrington (yes again) but it was scenic. The only crashes I had was with MS Moviemaker which refused to run in my overclocked mode.  Set it to default and it worked fine.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkUBuB2zv1A 

Thanks guys ..... I appreciate.  And Stu, you're right.  One of the flight sim artists put together the paint job for me a couple of years ago which was really nice.  

Very nice indeed!  The Stinson has some nice lines and the yellow just fits this model.  What a pleasure it must have been to fly such a bird.  Thanks for showing your video!

• Upvote 1

Thank you ....  I made lots of flights out of Yuma and up the Colorado often landing in the desert.  Registration shows it to be in Oklahoma City the last time I checked.