Iain Emms

KTVL Lake Tahoe my final shots.

Looks great. Tahoe is on the border between California and Nevada. Is this airport within the NCA region?

Looks great. Tahoe is on the border between California and Nevada. Is this airport within the NCA region?

Yes it is.

Can't wait :)

"one small step for man"

"I think therefore I am"

"if music be the food of love, play on"

"My last shots"

My top four favourite quotes!

• Upvote 1

"one small step for man"

"I think therefore I am"

"if music be the food of love, play on"

"My last shots"

My top four favourite quotes!

In here, only the last one counts.  :P:D:lol:

• Upvote 2

Hey "56"  I especially like the last one "My last shots"

I'm really looking forward to this scenery!! Looks GREAT!   Instead of the guy reading the newspaper he should be on his cell phone or tablet.

Matthew

• Upvote 1

I have flown in and out of So Lake Tahoe a number of times.   This rendering is like being there.  Outstanding work!

C.

Oh dear. Why don't I just set up a standing order and let ORBX send me the new releases as they are finished. Resistance is futile. :)

Perfect product once again...!!! Congrats!!!

Looks like a nice place for some calm and relaxing holidays...landscapes are so beautiful!!

Misha,    Your skills are just amazing.  If you were old enough I'd by you a bier

Misha, Your skills are just amazing. If you were old enough I'd by you a bier

Good grief, he doesn't need a bier ! (Yes, I know it's a typo :) )

Beer more like :) :)

Well done Misha.

Regards,

Roger

Haha, thanks so much for all the kind comments everyone!

The scenery has passed RTM with flying colours and has been given the final green so it is out of my hands now :)

Keep an eye out over the next day for release!

From one photographer to another.

Your skill at creating truly immediate and beautiful pictures is breathtaking Iain.

Well done mate.

John 

Another set of real stunners there Iain! You capture this scenic location so beautifully! Thanks for all the appetising tasters of this promising scenery!

Misha...This one will be a winner! It really will! Just watch and see over the next few days! ::)

This will be the first of your sceneries I will have the pleasure to buy, just as soon as I can settle down a little with the great success that is OpenLC EU and buy FTX NCA (will try not to take too long and keep it high on the list, as I need to show my support here too), but it will not be the last! You seem to have more than proven yourself to indeed be a great, innovative and established developer here, and all that at the grand old age of 16 too. Hat's off to you young man! Truly! You've really got it right with that great famous and beautifully scenic location and coverage you've picked and lovingly created there mate! That choice is a huge part of the key! Well done! And thank you Mister Cajic! :smile:

Best regards,

Sid

My god, drool! This is a great airport, and that ain't no "fanboy" opinion, this is a real gem that's worth every penny as the attention to detail is fantastic. Take a stroll in the town using Google Sreet View and you will see exactly what I'm talking about it terms of accuracy and realism. Awesome screen-shots as usual Iain! :)