Misha Cajic

KTVL Lake Tahoe P3Dv2- The sun is setting

And so is the development stage, so these will be the last shots you see from me :) (although no doubt Iain will pop in with a few from the RTM and Rob on the beta team took some shots too)

It has truly been a marathon piece of work for me and I am so pleased to share it with you guys, thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting me and for all your amazing comments!!! I sincerely hope you guys enjoy this even more than I did creating it!

To add to the original thread I posted nearly a month ago, here is a clearer picture of the coverage area of the scenery (~500km sq)

78nHo.jpg

So here's something for the P3D crowd 8)

cMlX8.jpg

x7q91.jpg

l7YVn.jpg

UqLjh.jpg

gFaQD.jpg

lf1sa.jpg

oOwKU.jpg

oPfB1.jpg

vabm4.jpg

vF2yK.jpg

KYTNs.jpg

c9pdK.jpg

iJo4V.jpg

aA7ks.jpg

e0E1.jpg

Wsmh2.jpg

XPe0.jpg

SiGT4.jpg

And one more from FSX by Crain Hanley

dWbNK.jpg

Cheers, Misha

Thank you so much Misha - I'm really looking forward to flying in and around your latest masterpiece.

Cheers,

Craig :)

Outstanding Misha, the praise is well deserved.  Thanks for your great work!  Card waiting :)

Thank you very much all, final testing is in progress so a release is imminent!

Just WOW!! Do all the Orbx- sceneries work well on P3D V2.2 with DX11?

Yup, KTVL works 100% in Prepar3D V2.2. Not all Orbx sceneries have been ported yet (when you look on the product pages you'll see the ones that have P3Dv2 banners), but all new releases are compatible with FSX/P3D

Great stuff. Funny story, I've been doing a lot of commercial photo taking lately to the point that shadows are on my mind so it seems because when I looked at the second shot and saw the shadow of something being cast on the work table where the guy is, I caught myslef thinking where is the shadow of the person who took the picture! Oh when reality slips into the virtual world, its time for a drink I think.

Cant wait to add this to my places I can fly in P3D!

Beautiful work Misha!

With the potential performance improvemements in 2.3, can't wait to try testing out even more of the shadow options (which really seem to bring your scenery to life)...

And one more from FSX by Crain Hanley

Jee's Mish...gotta learn how to spell my name mate...LOL

Yeah, and coming from this Craig, I hear ya Craig - lol.

Beautiful, just a question Misha....are the screenshots enhanced in any way?  Did you use REX4 or something like it for Textures? Just checking how to get the most out of this when the time comes.......soon I hope!

Henry

Misha - imagine what you will be producing with a few more years experience under your belt. pretty good so far!