Greetings, 

Having been a fan of Orbx products for some time, I purchased NCA soon after it came out. Installed it February 16th, dead of winter (or what passes for winter in Northern California - my home base is KRHV, San Jose). Enjoyed flying everywhere to see my stomping grounds from on high, especially along the snow line in the Sierras, where to the West is barren winter ground and to the East the snow covered mountains. You really knocked it out of the park with NCA, and flying in areas I am long familiar with was a true pleasure.

Spring came along, and NCA became an Irish delight - green everywhere. We used to call Spring "hiring weather", as the about-to-be-college-grads would come out for interviews and the eastern foothills would be a lovely green from the spring rains. Little did they know what happens in Summer...

Went flying this morning, and I was reminded that yes, this is now Summer! The hills are as brown as can be, and the Sierra foothills are a lovely patchwork of brown grass and green trees, with all of the little details in rock outcroppings, logging scabs, and rivers valleys just adding to the immersion.

And the magic is just as strong in the other regions. One of my repeating flights is from Kalispell to Bozeman, and the different seasons in NRM are just as amazing. Broke out the Turbine Duke, loaded up the family and 220 lbs of black labs (plural, mind you) and it was a terrific flight. Even saw the lake at the bottom of the Anaconda Copper Mines. PNW is also alive with contrasting green and brown, and while I haven't had a reason to fly north of KORS yet, I am certain SAK and beyond will be just as delightful, where once there was just snow and more snow there will be granite and trees.

Thank you!

Oh, and the person who did the Moss Landing power station update for NCA SP1? Kudos - really really well done! I was frankly stunned when I flew past it at dusk and it was all lit up!

John Howell