There will be a live interview with myself and Ken this weekend

Be sure to join us at 2200z. That's 8am for Eastern Australia | 3pm Pacific | 6pm Eastern | 10/11pm for Western Europe. We will be taking your questions and look forward to seeing you out there!

http://www.airdailyx.net/fsnewsbreaker/2014/7/3/our-next-live-event-saturday-july-5th

• Upvote 1

Good luck guys! I'm sure it'll go really well...DAndre's interview/live scenery showcase twitch sessions are great fun...We're all loving this 'Experience'! :smile:

I just wanted wanted to say what a great interview. Very informative combined with a little history and some insight in to the real png. I didnt get to watch it live but i have watched the replay and just wanted to say thanks for doing that interview totally enjoyed it and i would recommend everyone watches just to get some perspective from the mind of a developer as that is something we end users dont really get to see that side of.

p.s. I like the bit near the end where John's name is mentioned and about 20 seconds later the phone rings.. i just thought.. some one is in trouble with a big grin on me face but it was not that at all :)

I do hope we can see more twitch streams in the future :)

I missed the first 30 mins so I got most of the bush strips and then had to leave it there. Managed to listen to a bit around Jacksons so its off the the archive for me.

Was great to listen in and hear the stories. Thanks for putting in the effort and hopefully many more people will be interested in learning about bush flying jungle style.

Thanks guys. I'm in the process of getting it up on Vimeo. I hit my limit already as the vid was so long so it will be in 2 parts. The first part will be published on Wed. 7GB HD in total! One heck of a broadcast!