Sign in to follow this  
Iain Emms

CYSE Squamish a few shots.

These are taken in FSX. and I must say what a great piece of work it is chaps by Gordon.

XW8vU.jpg

2XlNU.jpg

0gFU7.jpg

suL6O.jpg

PNlBQ.jpg

sUNP3.jpg

S3Rlv.jpg

QgMIr.jpg

8ypm.jpg

7Suvc.jpg

GBWmb.jpg

More very soon.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain,

Those shots are wonderful and you show off the new scenery very well. It makes me want to fly into the port and explore up the river. You certainly add much to our Orbx fever. 

good flights, Cal

Wow....I'm pretty new to flight simulation, but distinctly remember thinking when I picked up FSX on a Christmas sale: "why would anyone spend 35 bucks for an airport?" Clearly I have my answer....

Yeah, previews from lain!!! Great shots btw. Although, based on what I've seen of this release so far, it probably isn't possible to get a bad shot. ;)

I can see clearly now. 8)

We're almost there. Thanks!

It's a Small World After All DJ

and We are the Champions of building quality scenery.

I'm already planning my next build. You could almost say that I'm...blinded by the light..reved up like a deuce...another runway in my sight.

Bring it man....

Thanks for these pics, Iain. I found the P3D previews shown so far to be... very uninspiring, to be honest (and that's putting it politely). But now you've piqued my interest :)

Cheers

Mallard

Gordon, if the scenery development thing doesn't work out (it appears that it will), then you probably have a good career ahead you in motivational speaking.

Those screenshot views from altitude are exactly how I remember seeing it while flying in the area several years ago. Of course on the day I went up it was still early spring and the weather was typical Southern BC weather; light drizzle with a low hanging scattered cloud base at about 3000. Quite challenging for me as at the time I was still a student pilot learning the ropes.

Out of all of the OrbX airports I have ever patiently anticipated and looked forward to Squamish definitely takes top spot. :) Can't wait!

Looking great Iain!

Your FSX settings are tuned veyr nicely in reghards to lighting and colours!

Stunning shots all the way from this forthcomming, beautifzul looking scenery!

Thank You very much for sharing!

Thank you all very much indeed for the comments on these preview shots, I can tell you Gordon is doing one fantastic job of this place for us all to enjoy.

cheers

Iain

I am puzzled. We have seen many screenshots but very few on the airfield itself. I do not live there, so i wonder,

is it just a sand field ? Did i miss some shots ?

Best

Dom