Iain,

Looks nice.  Question for you.  I have seen a lot of screenshots in the P3D platform and some look like masterpieces.  I can just imagine beautiful creations that you could make using the lights and shadows that P3D offers.  I was wondering if you will be creating screenshots using P3D sometime.  Thanks

Iain,

Looks nice.  Question for you.  I have seen a lot of screenshots in the P3D platform and some look like masterpieces.  I can just imagine beautiful creations that you could make using the lights and shadows that P3D offers.  I was wondering if you will be creating screenshots using P3D sometime.  Thanks

Not for a little while yet as I don't have P3D,maybe in a couple of months time I will change to a P3d set up.

cheers

Iain

No openLC is purely 1km x 1km landclass resolution only. Only with openLC v2.0 will we begin to add vector shaped LC and POIs, but that is further down the rollout plan.

I hadn't heard of a plan to develop vector shaped LC.  That will really refine the visuals.  

No openLC is purely 1km x 1km landclass resolution only. Only with openLC v2.0 will we begin to add vector shaped LC and POIs, but that is further down the rollout plan.

If so, is it possible to merge openLC with some vector landclass, like open VFR or it would overwrite openLC completly?

• Upvote 1

Not for a little while yet as I don't have P3D,maybe in a couple of months time I will change to a P3d set up.

cheers

Iain

That will be great when you get P3D.  The upcoming 2.2 version will really showcase Orbx products in a new and better light and when you start creating screenshots, I am certain that the FTX community will be amazed with what you will be able to do with it.  Hopefully you are able to get it sooner rather than later.   :smile:

cheers

Iain

Does that mean your old i7 930 is getting replaced as well mate? been waiting to see when you upgrade, your shots are amazing on a now ageing cpu, mine is also a 930 oc and I think an upgrade is due when P3D is purchased...

Awesome shots Iain :)