Misha Cajic

11S Sekiu for Prepar3D V2- coming soon

Now with ObjectFlow compatible, expect a triple installer for 11S in the coming week :)

This is with P3D V2.2, also coming soon. Notice the cloud shadows!

32gqJ.jpg

NUYhC.jpg

bj3N.jpg

qFTYR.jpg

FQ1gk.jpg

mKzPA.jpg

hJMCl.jpg

Cheers

• Upvote 2

Most likely going to buy this but I want to know does this airport have the new 3D Lighting system?

Most likely going to buy this but I want to know does this airport have the new 3D Lighting system?

Yes it does

Fantastic news Misha. Looking foward seeing the cloud shadows. I´ll make sure having the right weather >:D

Cheers, Guenther  ( EDDK ) ::)

Thanks guys!

Looking tasty! Nice to finally see these awesome products shown in P3Dv2. Do you experience a hit performance wise using the cloud shadows?

It depends how many clouds you have and how far you set the draw distance for the clouds. Typically if you have lots, then the FPS will be hit, but if you are careful with the weather you choose, it shouldn't have much of a hit.

Of course it also depends on how powerful your graphics card is.

Sekiu and Squamish will totally spoil me. Vernonia and Tipella as well when they come out.

You two set bar awfully high. :)

Oh my!!.

This new platform is starting to gather pace.

Wonderfull shots.

It is indeed.  It is really starting to differentiate from FSX.

Look at the OP, within the next week, although more likely within the next few days.

Thanks for the prompt reply, and yes you are right (you did mention about the upcoming week), I missed the that but important detail.  Looking forward to seeing this awesome airport.

Correction, apologies. This will be released as soon as P3D V2.2 is out, since we need to sign the ObjectFlow to it, so hopefully that will be out quickly.

Thanks for that Misha, I'm waiting to purchase my next Orbx product; seems as if I have been waiting some time:)

Yes it does

Since this comes with the new Objectflow.DLL does that mean all the other airports will work again after this is installed? Sorry I don't know a whole lot about the inner workings of software.

From what I'm seeing in just PNW by itself in P3D 2.2 with no airport addons, FSX does not do your great airport justice Misha. I can't wait to see the shadows and sun beams flicker into my cockpit as I take off into the bay, it's a *whole new* experience, it's absolutely stunning. Looking forward to it. :)

• Upvote 1

Can you give us any hints as to when it will be P3D v2 ready Misha? I'm really looking forward to getting it!

P3D 2.2 has taken things to another level for sure. With this airport it should be quite a treat.

So this will be my first airport purchase after the P3D2 release... now Alex and Gordon are competing for silver ;):D