I landed at KORD today on 14L, turned left off the RW and this is what awaited me.  Jetways and tugs with no terminal building.  There are a couple of terminals visible in the distance, but there is obviously an issue here.

v3zd.th.jpg

Is this the default KORD, or an add-on - specifically the FSDreamteam version of KORD? The reason I ask, is that I had some issues with missing buildings at FSDT airports after upgrading to Vector 1.10 - (though I'm not sure it was caused by the Vector installation). The solution was to download and run the Couatl stand-alond add-on manager from the FSDT web site. That restored some missing files that were causing the problem.

If this is the FSX default KORD, I'm not sure what might be happening. default KORD is working on my system.

Is this the default KORD, or an add-on - specifically the FSDreamteam version of KORD? The reason I ask, is that I had some issues with missing buildings at FSDT airports after upgrading to Vector 1.10 - (though I'm not sure it was caused by the Vector installation). The solution was to download and run the Couatl stand-alond add-on manager from the FSDT web site. That restored some missing files that were causing the problem.

If this is the FSX default KORD, I'm not sure what might be happening. default KORD is working on my system.

No, this is the default KORD scenery.  I believe it was OK with vector 1.0, but there is definitely something wrong in version 1.1.

With Vector 1.1 came the AEC config in which  they've added around 4200 additional airport files world wide that MAY conflict with any ADE/afcad files or addon scenery that you already have in place.

Try disabling KORD in the Vector config and see how it looks after. Think of it as a surprise at wherever you're landing at until you've covered and disabled most of your usual airports.

With Vector 1.1 came the AEC config in which  they've added around 4200 additional airport files world wide that MAY conflict with any ADE/afcad files or addon scenery that you already have in place.

Try disabling KORD in the Vector config and see how it looks after. Think of it as a surprise at wherever you're landing at until you've covered and disabled most of your usual airports.

I attempted to disable KORD with the config tool and was not surprised to find that there were autogen houses all over everything except the runways.  I do not have any add on scenery except that which is made by ORBX.  I believe that the entire list of my add on scenery is listed in my signature.  Other Ideas?

Vector 1.1 could change what FSX decides to display as autogen or object details (due to changed land elevations). As a non-probable guess, increase the autogen slider or the scenery complexity slider one notch and see if that corrects it.

It may be that neither of these work, but the mere fact of rebuilding the scenery library may correct it.

Vector 1.1 could change what FSX decides to display as autogen or object details (due to changed land elevations). As a non-probable guess, increase the autogen slider or the scenery complexity slider one notch and see if that corrects it.

It may be that neither of these work, but the mere fact of rebuilding the scenery library may correct it.

Thanks for the reply.  But no, that did not work.  Currently my complexity is set to very dense, and autogen is set to dense.  I tried both individually on all higher settings, and with both set to all settings, nothing worked.  And this is a large terminal that is missing.  I am attaching another screenshot.

zrqLa.th.jpg

Are you running any other scenery addons? MyTraffic 2013 or MTX 5.4 by any chance? Please post screenshots of your scenery library in fsx

Are you running any other scenery addons? MyTraffic 2013 or MTX 5.4 by any chance? Please post screenshots of your scenery library in fsx

No, I am not running any other add on scenery for KORD, as I stated above.  To do screenshots of my entire scenery library it took 11 shots, all of which are attached.  And no Mytraffic or MTX.  I run Rex Essentials for Wx, FSUPIC, and that is about it.  All my add on scenery is from ORBX.  I have thought about some freeware add on scenery but I have not added any as of yet.

1viMX.th.jpg

CbdPc.th.jpg

NDIwL.th.jpg

9K7Uo.th.jpg

cGJs.th.jpg

eTD5J.th.jpg

OZlGj.th.jpg

geSH1.th.jpg

6Y7RG.th.jpg

BC5vc.th.jpg

uWslk.th.jpg

Have to confirm, sumtin has a twist at KORD, I'll alert the troops to save the day :)

AEC enabled gives a missing terminal building looks a wee bit odd

kord_001.jpg

AEC disabled returns the terminal building but also a load of non desired trees and houses all over the place

kord_002.jpg

How ironic.....I just flew out of KORD yesterday too, and had the same issue.  Terminals were missing.  I have FTX Global and Vector 1.1, and Pilot's FS Global installed.  No other scenery for that area. 

Rod.