NOTED Problem with Aerosoft LFPG [Elevations]

I have a problem in LFPG and no idea how to solve it:

My setup: FSX + FTX Global 1.2 + FTX Vector 1.1 + FS Global Ultimate + Aeorsoft's LFPG

This is what I get:

lfpg_5.jpg

OK, no Problem disable LFPG in the Configurator:

lfpg_2.jpg

Looks better, but details (signs, buildings) are missing. Getting closer, they are sunken in the ground:

lfpg_4.jpg

From above, eveything in black is missing/sunken in the ground

lfpg_3.jpg

Only after deactivating FTX Vector completely in the scenery library everything is OK:

lfpg_1.jpg

Did I also miss something?

AS LFPG is a very very old scenery created under FS9 and converted to FSX sp1 ! No wonder it keeps having a lot of problem of elevation with extrem poor fps when traffic set to normal

It's pretty easy to make your own airport boundary poly using ADEX. So far I've done it myself for a couple airports to fix this type of issue.

Hopefully, 1.2 will make this unnecessary.

Hi,

I'm having problems with LFPG and vector 1.1 too. Could you kindly give an example of how to use ADEX to make an airport boundary to fix the issue? I've never used that application before..

Many thanks!

It's pretty easy to make your own airport boundary poly using ADEX. So far I've done it myself for a couple airports to fix this type of issue.

Hopefully, 1.2 will make this unnecessary.

It would be easy if you knew the exact coordinates of the points required.

Right now - unless I am mistaken - the only way to do this, is to load the airport with your aircraft (default pike) oriented to the north, go to top-down view, zoom out so that you can see the whole airport boundaries, take a screenshot, enter it into ADEX, and align it perfectly to the AFCAD (using the runways as reference).

Then, only then, yes, it is easy to create just a flatten polygon with the same altitude as the airport.