RESOLVED 11S Sekiu Airport Sounds ?

I'm not getting anything like that. In fact I noticed that theres no sound files installed. 

Timm, when you open the 11S Control Panel you can switch on the sound, as you can see in my screenshot.

Peter

dKs8I.jpg

Hi Pete,

Thats was my first port of call and yes I have that ticked as well  but nothing. I just popped over to Jefferson County Airfield and all the sounds are coming through fine. I also had a look in 11S config and all there is is a line states sound on sound off. No other lines stating what sounds

Hi Pete,

Thats was my first port of call and yes I have that ticked as well  but nothing. I just popped over to Jefferson County Airfield and all the sounds are coming through fine. I also had a look in 11S config and all there is is a line states sound on sound off. No other lines stating what sounds

Hi Tiim, I just have checked for you and I hear several bird and dog sounds at Sekiu. I don't know why you hear nothing maybe Misha the developer can help you.

Peter

Here is what I have, and also no sound files either. You will notice that I have no grass textures I have taken these out completly as they just don't look right (To big) could be small in size. 

Untitled.jpg

image.jpg

Hi Timm,

The 3 sound files used are Orbx_Sound_Forest_Birds.wav, Orbx_Sound_Dog_Barking.wav and Orbx_Sound_Crickets.wav.

However, what you wanna check is that you have these 3 files in your effects folder- Orbx_Sound_Forest_Birds_controller.fx, Orbx_Sound_Dog_Barking_controller.fx and Orbx_Sound_Ambient_Airport_Night_controller.fx