Sign in to follow this  
purduekev

Morning Eaglet

Been spending more time in Oz lately...  the weather is too "BRRRRR" up here in North America :mellow:

Xl7q9.jpg

LeSUw.jpg

0xsi2.jpg

5Me6z.jpg

NVUQ.jpg

WPvqS.jpg

wHqp.jpg

VdDW4.jpg

ChGla.jpg

OrMTh.jpg

Vo7Oc.jpg

All of my screenshots are straight V-key with SweetFX running...

Enjoy!

You know it's cold when even the Georgia boy's head down under . Fantastic shots Kevin .

Cheers

Brad

You really have interesting settings with your SweetFX, lively and very nice colours!

Now these are a sweet set, there all great shots, I love the corona and sunrays, this must be SweetFX I usually don't get the sun looking so good as yours.

Cheers Jeff

That plane is a nice li´l one (as well as your copilot, if I may say). And your water settings are top notch!

I can completely understand your fleeing to the sunny south!

Nice ones!

Mallard

You know it's cold when even the Georgia boy's head down under . Fantastic shots Kevin .

Cheers

Brad

You really have interesting settings with your SweetFX, lively and very nice colours!

Thanks Francois!  I have been meaning to post my SweetFX settings in the SweetFX thread in case others want to try them. I need to get some split-screen shots to post first. Most of the color effects I think come from use of HDR and Vibrance, plus choosing the right time of day for the lighting/sky.

Really fine set, love the vivid colors in them!

Now these are a sweet set, there all great shots, I love the corona and sunrays, this must be SweetFX I usually don't get the sun looking so good as yours.

Cheers Jeff

Thanks Jeff! - the sun is I believe the effect of REX Plus Overdrive...  In REX you can select the type of sun you want rendered and there are multiple different choices.  The one I use is called "Great Sun."

That plane is a nice li´l one (as well as your copilot, if I may say). And your water settings are top notch!

Thanks Gerold!  I try to set things up to use High 2.X settings for water if there are any sort of mountains or interesting shoreline that would be reflected. Some locales where there are FPS challenges I back off the water setting to Med 2.X to keep the frame rates tolerable, but Cairns performs really nicely on my rig so I can run pretty demanding settings there.  The water setting I have been using in REX is "Sparkling" I believe.

Thanks for the kind comments everyone!  Its fun to play "aerial photographer" with Orbx scenery 8)

Beautiful shots!

I think your Georgia weather might be up here in Alberta....lol...some weird weather going on here.