John Venema

ANNOUNCEMENT VECTOR V1.1 is a complete rebuild, not a patch

Great to see that Orbx is always at the spear head and it is listening to the users!

That is why I am a happy customer! Thanks to you and the Pilots-team.

This is good news, mister. "One that is good, born good or not, must fight day and night to continue to be so".

And so I enjoyed!

Big hugs.

Sinesio

• Upvote 1

I think for a modern software an uninstaller is a total necessity. No software is unfailable or perfect, there are always compatability issues.

Why is OrbX not ALWAYS providing uninstallers like all other qualified developers?

Very impressed with this level of support and as always its gonna be another great Orbx product,bring on the landclass next ,can't wait.

Cheers again.

Gary

Thank you for this update JV! Good news and great to know the product's already LIVE as planned, thanks to this first update. No bad thing! Looking forward to the first OpenLC already! :smile:

Thank you again John. Very impressive effort to look after us and improve what is already a great product. The speed of response to our comments and needs is noted. But for my part I am happy to wait for however long it takes to get it right. In the mean time with DX10 and Steve's fixer and FSUIPC4's auto save I'm able to keep my flying going. I'm having a wonderful time lost in the amazing FTX world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for that, is difficult to find serious developer that has the courage to admit that a released product has to be redone following costumer's suggestions.

This make a big difference from others.

• Upvote 2

Like I suposed, ORBX Team think to us, customers. I had problems with VECTOR but never thank about refounding and now I know why, becouse ORBX cares...

Thanks ORBX and I hope to enjoy VECTOR as soon as You consider that it will be able to be released...

Best Regards

Marius L.

• Upvote 1

That is good news, but I like the LC-Forests very much. 

Is there any possability to preserv the woodlands until OpenLC is out? And the woodlands in Vector are worldwide.

Are there some special .bgl files only for the forests? Then I could save them and use them at my own risk...

Thanks /Hendrik/

As replacements to UTX/GEX/Pilots' FS Global 2010, ORBX has done very well indeed in your endeavour producing both Vector and Global, so many congrats for this !!

Bugs are to be expected plus your great attitude to always moving forward with fixes and updates.  Here is hoping that many European rivers that have considerable width in real life do not show up as almost un-noticeable "streams" in the fixing process. e.g. the very long river Lot which flows through Puy-l'eveque in France.

And, here is hoping that Pilots contact their customer base regarding their enhanced mesh products of FS Global Ultimate with the "fixes" they are incorporating into you "joint" Global product.