PAEN Kenai my first and final shots.

Great set Iain.

Now to go and find out where Kenai is.

One of the best places there is for Salmon fishing, that's where!  Grab a float-plane and go find yourself a stretch of river that isn't taken (fishflow?).

I'm not sure how long I can hold out, Iain.  :lol:

Have Vernonia in my shopping cart, hoping for Fairoaks to be released tomorrow or Tuesday so I can get two together.  Dare I hope for Kenai tomorrow or Tuesday as well?

There you go Bruce its a title change, have fun.

cheers

Iain

Wow, just absolutely mouth watering. It's going to be a great next couple months for me as two of my favorite airports are getting 'OrbX'd', Kenai (PAEN) and Squamish (CYSE).

Iain, may I ask what DirectX version you are running with those awesome screenshots? They look great.

I cant get over that Asphalt and the work that has gone into all of those textures. The texture artists really look to have done a fantastic job according to these screenshots. Gimme gimme gimme! ;) I can't wait to do a regional hop from PAEN to PAJN in some really nasty typical Alaskan winter weather in the Majestic Dash 8 Q400! :)

Looking awesome. Hopefully not too hard for medium level pc.

My main development aim has been good performance, and beta testers have reported very complimentary frame rates at PAEN.

Thanks for your interest in this one guys, it's been one of my most enjoyable projects.

Great News Russ and I think it´ll be enjoyable for us too. Your products are famous and the sceneries has a really charmed Charakter for flying on there.

Thanks Russ and merry Christmas stay healthy thats important.

Kind regards