Sign in to follow this  
Yardreamer

Aerosoft - PCAVIATOR and the Update

WARNING.... Learnt this the hard way....

Purchased the Aerosoft Twin Otter extended a couple of weeks ago from "PC Aviator" now I can not upload the 100's that were promised as advertised as they have provided no update oh I can buy a new one from there store no problem though. Aerosoft advised next time to purchase direct from publisher as they can not provide the update.

Dreamer

• Upvote 1

Hi Dreamer,

You should be able to get the updated version from any of the resellers. In fact, I am currently downloading an update from Aerosoft for The FlightSim Store. I probably wont have it up for a couple of days but Aerosoft does make product updates available to their resellers.

Hi Dreamer,

You should be able to get the updated version from any of the resellers. In fact, I am currently downloading an update from Aerosoft for The FlightSim Store. I probably wont have it up for a couple of days but Aerosoft does make product updates available to their resellers.

Thanks you Adrian...I checked my account several times today on FSS looking for it! :)

There is nothing to Warn about... We will have the latest Aerosoft Twin Otter files on the server as soon as possible. You will not need to re-purchase. We have to wait until Aerosoft makes them available to resellers before we can upload them to our server and then offer the latest updates to customers. I'll let you know as soon as the file is ready to go.

PC Aviator will probably update to the full version also otherwise they would not be able to sell it.  I have a had pretty good customer service from them.  I would email them to get access to your account downloads and the installer should be the new full version and if it is not request the new installer.

Mike

PC Aviator will probably update to the full version also otherwise they would not be able to sell it.  I have a had pretty good customer service from them.  I would email them to get access to your account downloads and the installer should be the new full version and if it is not request the new installer.

Mike

Just to explain the process for PCA customers... You will need to wait until we have uploaded the latest file from Aerosoft to our servers. Once this is done, customers simply use the same download link URL from their original order to access the latest file... But, you must wait until we have confirmed the newest file is on the server or you will still be downloading the older one. There is no need to request the new installer individually. You can access your account by logging into the store and using the "Orders History" option in the right hand column. But again, please wait until we have the new files up on the server.

My apologies fo

Just to explain the process for PCA customers... You will need to wait until we have uploaded the latest file from Aerosoft to our servers. Once this is done, customers simply use the same download link URL from their original order to access the latest file... But, you must wait until we have confirmed the newest file is on the server or you will still be downloading the older one. There is no need to request the new installer individually. You can access your account by logging into the store and using the "Orders History" option in the right hand column. But again, please wait until we have the new files up on the server.

My apologies for the curt attitude just the polices were confusing after realizing the procedure for buying from a store other than the publisher.

Dreamer

My apologies fo

My apologies for the curt attitude just the polices were confusing after realizing the procedure for buying from a store other than the publisher.

Dreamer

All fine Yardreamer. Just important to get the facts out there to avoid confusion, and to realise that stores are not interested in trying to rip you off, and if any of them are interested in this, they are not deserving of your business.

• Upvote 1

Hi Dreamer,

Sorry to be off-topic:

But, I tried to reach your FSS a couple of time over the last days to check if FTXG is aready fitted with the P3D V2 installer. Unfortunatelly I can not reach the page. Also if I click on the banner for the 10% discount in the Orbx-forum I can not reach the product page.

I hope you can sort that out soon.

Kind regards,

Till

My apologies fo

Dreamer

Hi -  When I bought the Twotter from PCAviator I remember reading that when the 100 series update is available, it will be free to those who purchased the Twotter from them.       Howard

Hi -  When I bought the Twotter from PCAviator I remember reading that when the 100 series update is available, it will be free to those who purchased the Twotter from them.       Howard

Quote from @ Mike PCAviators

I'm patiently waiting for Just Flight to update the download file as well. In the past they have always sent out an email when it's ready.

Hi Dreamer,

Hi Adrian, saw your post from the 21st and wondered how the final twotter update was coming along at FSS.

Will FSS customers get an email notification when you have the final version ready for download or do we just need to keep checking your web site?  When checking the site, do we just go to our download files page?

Cheers,

Matt

Don't mean to hijack a thread about the twotter update at PC Aviator.  I just saw that you weighed in and mentioned you were working on it at FSS.

Hi,

I was just advised some day ago from "PC Aviator" about the upgrading of Aerosoft's Twin Otter. Sounds strange what's happened to you.

Fulvio

WARNING.... Learnt this the hard way....

Purchased the Aerosoft Twin Otter extended a couple of weeks ago from "PC Aviator" now I can not upload the 100's that were promised as advertised as they have provided no update oh I can buy a new one from there store no problem though. Aerosoft advised next time to purchase direct from publisher as they can not provide the update.

Dreamer

Hi,

I was just advised some day ago from "PC Aviator" about the upgrading of Aerosoft's Twin Otter. Sounds strange what's happened to you.

Fulvio

this was from the  first day Areosoft launched the 100's was a huge misunderstanding on my part and all is well now ...

I'm having a similar problem with the bronco x.. bought it yesterday and the download is 1.11 and not the latest 1.12. Waiting on PCA.