Lots of traffic around the Whitsundays currently, with a BN Islander behind me, and the A320 on final to YBHM...:

w8DA.jpg

Easy to understand, why the tourists want to get here. Rain and storm outside here in Germany today...

3HICB.jpg

Hey, what is that obstacle on MY runway? Looks like an amateur or bloody hobby pilot, unable to clear the rwy in time! And ATC didn´t even call for a go-around...

4d7WN.jpg

tvb2z.jpg

At least this gave me the chance for another sightseeing tour around Hamilton Island - and with a fairly small plane going around isn´t that much work...

oqDX0.jpg

IsmCN.jpg

wKIrh.jpg

Success in 2nd approach. Still heavy traffic, you can see the next A320 going around here...

TRbP.jpg

I hope your transport patient wasn't in critical condition , after all the extra sightseeing . :o  :unsure: . I just recently found this area myself , I would love to

visit it someday in RL . Fantastic shots Gerold as always.

Cheers

Brad

Thanks for your comments, mates!

I hope your transport patient wasn't in critical condition , after all the extra sightseeing . :o  :unsure: . I just recently found this area myself , I would love to

visit it someday in RL . Fantastic shots Gerold as always.

Cheers

Brad

Very true my friend, areas represented so beautiful in the sim really suggest getting there physically.

Horrible traffic but a stunningly colourful set. Indeed just what is urgently needed here on the northern hemisphere - stormy conditions in Northeast Germany too. Btw., I like especially #3!

Indeed, I also considered #3 being a special one. Flight action that (luckily enough) does not occur too often.

wow talk about traffic!! Very nice scenery !

Beautiful images! :)

Fantastic shots as alway Gerold. Thanks for some summer feelings. Still very bad weather here in Berlin. :-[

And the weather has become worse in Europe... so off for an evening ride in sunshine (hopefully).

Thanks for your comments!