Hi everybody,

This is my first connection so I wanted to say a big hello to you all.

I'm from Toulouse, the Airbus city.

I just bought FTX GLOBAL a few days ago, had it installed but did not yet try it in FSX.

I've also installed FS Global Ultimate from Stefan Schaefer (at PILOT'S). He told me that FS Global is a mesh-enhancing soft, wheeras FX Global is a texture-enhancer. SO, there should be NO problem if the two are working together in FSX. Could you please confirm me that ?

I'll let you know what I think of FTX Global ... waiting the various OpenLcs to come and, of course, the FTXGlobal Vector!

Best regards and many thanks for your involvment in making FSX thriller!

Philippe

Many thanks paddler !

I'm sure members on this forum are great ! This is my first purchase of an ORBX product ... wait and see!

Thanks for the welcome.

(forgot to add the FS purchas enumebr to my signature !!!!)

All the best to all.

Philippe

Hi everybody,

This is my first connection so I wanted to say a big hello to you all.

I'm from Toulouse, the Airbus city.

I just bought FTX GLOBAL a few days ago, had it installed but did not yet try it in FSX.

I've also installed FS Global Ultimate from Stefan Schaefer (at PILOT'S). He told me that FS Global is a mesh-enhancing soft, wheeras FX Global is a texture-enhancer. SO, there should be NO problem if the two are working together in FSX. Could you please confirm me that ?

I'll let you know what I think of FTX Global ... waiting the various OpenLcs to come and, of course, the FTXGlobal Vector!

Best regards and many thanks for your involvment in making FSX thriller!

Philippe

They should work fine together (Pilots and Global) . Welcome to the forum Philippe and I hope you enjoy FTXG .

Brad

Bonjour de la Côte d'Azur, Philipe  8)   !

Just ordered the PILOTS bundle too (well a week ago today, ca tarde, ça tarde :lol: ! ) and need to get FTX/G now to supplement the sceneries I already have. So far so good, je n'ai jamais Ã©té déçu avec les produits d'OrbX.

Wellcome to you Philippe, I hope you have a great time here we are all very friendly and as Wolter says you will not have any problems with FS Global + FTX Global + REX I use the same myself.

cheers

Iain

Just a quick answer to you all : CHEERS BUDDIES !!!!!!

I let you know what i'll feel about fling my (virtual) Mooney with FTX Global ON ...

I was said that there could be some problems with Direct X10, is it true ?

JimNZ .... ah don't worry, the former AllBlack players playing now at the Stade Toulousain helped us to be Champion of the French Rugby 19 times now !! They are all fantastic and even they appear all together times to times on the Place du Capitole for signing autographs and meeting their fans ... Just Fantastic :)))) We love rugby here (as you know), wxe love good food and good wines too :)))

A biiiiiiiiiiiig hello from a city of rugby to the country of rugby !!!! Go, kiwis, go :)))))))

Good night to you all and a great thanks for your warn welcome.

Philippe

a true AllBlack fan (except when they play against France, not to say ... hehe)

ooops a typo ... wanr should read WARM ! tssssss

Hello Philippe

Welcome,

as the others said, this is a great forum..........but....just remember, there is no rehab when you get addicted to these amazing products...lol

It's a lot of fun around here.