Canberra CityScape, my first look.

Wonderful shots. I"m really going to have to upgrade my machine soon, because I hate having to turn features off/down to enjoy all of this awesome work. It's nice to see this add-on finally reaching a point where it can step out from the shadows of all of the other great releases.

Wow! Simply spectacular Maurizio! What a beautiful piece of work Sir! This is very high up on my list...Can't wait to explore the Aussie Capital. You honestly should really think about doing a series of some more great interesting and varying world cityscapes dotted around all parts of the world for FTX Global (FTX Global Cityscape series)! You really have a wonderful talent at it! If they were anything like this, I'd buy them all! Would love to end long-haul triple 7 flights to far flung corners of the globe with beautiful cityscapes to welcome one on descent and approach...and then jump into a prop for a sightseeing flight. That would be magical! :D

Iain, sensational shots to showcase this seeming masterpiece of work mate! You must have loved taking those photography flights over Canberra! :smile: Really, really enjoyed them very much indeed. Many of them look like actual photographs! No joke! Thank you very much! 

Simply can't wait for this 2nd official FTX Cityscape product...Too many amazing add-ons to even keep pace these days but I'll be doing my damnedest to try with steady purchases of all these that are fixed on the list and will not be coming off until they're in my simulator. There's never been a better month to be a simmer...The Orbx outfit is on one hell of a mission these days...We're getting pounded by unbelievable amazingness and explode with shock and  excitement every couple of days. Not sure how much more of this I can take. Let us up for air guys! Just a little... :lol:

Have a good weekend both and cheers again Maurizio and Emmsie!

Sid :D

Thanks you all for the sweet comments guys, and THANKS SO MUCH Emmsie for those wonderful shots that give perfectly the identity of this fantastic city, where the modern style of the downtown and the beauty of the landscape, for sure enriched by the Griffin lake, i think will give you a unique flight experience on your FSX.

Thanks to John Dow, that prepared for us all real aerial textures to model the modern buildings and to give the exact idea of the city from above..... and if you fly lower, you will always notice some extra particular, from the vineyard to the spectacular plantations, very detailed real estates and parks where it has been tried to repruduce tree by tree what they are. In the south, each swimming pool has animated water!

During the day.... and in the night you will have an emotion more :)

Very polite *Bump* :)

Hi Andrew,

we are still in beta testing, we won't give out performance date at this moment in time as we do not want to get "hung up" on remarks you said it would perform such and such as we cannot guarantee that that performance will be achievable on your system.

I do hope you can relate to that :)

This project is really quite special - I am sure nothing like this has ever been hand-crafted in FSX ever before - an entire city meticulously hand annotated with scores of specific 3D models for POIs, and all done by Maurizio over three painstaking years. 

Even I am in awe of what has been done here, it's worth having this scenery just to celebrate the achievement.

It's safe to safe we won't be doing many of these sorts of projects, at least not quite as big in area. 

Hi Andrew,

we are still in beta testing, we won't give out performance date at this moment in time as we do not want to get "hung up" on remarks you said it would perform such and such as we cannot guarantee that that performance will be achievable on your system.

I do hope you can relate to that :)

Completely Wolter - Understood

Thanks

This project is really quite special - I am sure nothing like this has ever been hand-crafted in FSX ever before - an entire city meticulously hand annotated with scores of specific 3D models for POIs, and all done by Maurizio over three painstaking years.

Even I am in awe of what has been done here, it's worth having this scenery just to celebrate the achievement.

It's safe to safe we won't be doing many of these sorts of projects, at least not quite as big in area.

[/

Good luck with it guys - I'm sure Maurizios work will pay off