Iain Emms

EU Northern Ireland.

Iain Emms    3,565

My first look around and shots for you  which I hope you like, There will be plenty more as time moves on.

a2FHD.jpg

jLY5.jpg

0wzB2.jpg

BHuKX.jpg

yLKT.jpg

k0Jf.jpg

5QmAy.jpg

WwrG.jpg

t2WcC.jpg

Vp0ub.jpg

Ian P    2

Could this possibly be the first time in history that Antrim will be in even close to the right place and right size in a flight simulator? >:D

It'll also hopefully mean that my SBX rendition of Lower Lough Erne can finally be retired!

Ian P.

Paul K    76

Great to see this coming to fruition.Having got England Scotland and Wales, Northern Ireland and Eire are the next two logical purchases. Excellent !!

Ripcord    601

Oh yeah, that is really cool, another FTX region on the horizon already -- I had no idea the team was making progress this fast.  Pleasant surprise, at least for me.

Great shots, Iain, thanks for sharing.

Good to see and certainly something I'll be getting - and, given the bijou nature of NI in terms of FTX regions, will we be seeing something special? I'm thinking like EGFF in Wales, or a super detailed Giant's Causeway ... ? :)

Ripcord    601

Good to see and certainly something I'll be getting - and, given the bijou nature of NI in terms of FTX regions, will we be seeing something special? I'm thinking like EGFF in Wales, or a super detailed Giant's Causeway ... ? :)

I asked JV the same question before Scotland came out -- his response was "errr, no."

Ken Terry    183

I do hope the major airports will be somewhat similar to the real buildings.

Scenery looks terrific.

Regards

Ken

55555ben    0

These shots look amazing. I will be buying straight away. Can't wait to fly into Belfast, I was there in 2008 and it is a beautiful city. Thanks for posting these Iain. ^-^

Capt Pugwash    467

Cracking shots Iain...can't wait for N.I it looks spot on...

Followed up by Eire, this will be the icing on the cake after N.I...I just got back from a road trip to County Wicklow, Powerscourt & Great Sugarloaf mountain are stunning...:)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Sugar_Loaf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powerscourt_Estate

Really hope this region gets the full Orbx treatment, it would be stunning...

Jocko Flocko    132

Those gorgeous rich green rolling hills look great and the autogen house and building textures look fantastic as well.

I asked JV the same question before Scotland came out -- his response was "errr, no."

But even in Scotland we got Dundee to higher level than the 'default' FTX airport (which are, of course, a vast improvement on the default, default airports!)

And Northern Ireland is - what - 1/4 to 1/3 the size of Scotland?

Anyways - we wait and we will see, I'm excited! :)

Remember comments made from earlier post that Northern Ireland would be lower price then Scotland or Wales instead of adding in a detailed airport. UK2000 does have Aldergrove and some time later in 2014 Belfast City. 

I know that N.I. will be my first purchase of Orbx scenery because they are the only ones who have regard for this portion of the U.K. and that i was born there. Looking forward to the Glens of Antrim!

Ripcord    601

Remember comments made from earlier post that Northern Ireland would be lower price then Scotland or Wales instead of adding in a detailed airport. UK2000 does have Aldergrove and some time later in 2014 Belfast City. 

I know that N.I. will be my first purchase of Orbx scenery because they are the only ones who have regard for this portion of the U.K. and that i was born there. Looking forward to the Glens of Antrim!

Oh my, do you have a lot ahead of you to (re)-discover in FSX.

But even in Scotland we got Dundee to higher level than the 'default' FTX airport (which are, of course, a vast improvement on the default, default airports!)

And Northern Ireland is - what - 1/4 to 1/3 the size of Scotland?

Anyways - we wait and we will see, I'm excited! :)

Hope you are right, Byron -- we won't know unless we ask, will we?

Axel    2

Would be nice if the big ugly ferry boat could be removed or replaced by one that fits to the scale of this container vessel ;-)

brgds,

Axel

joe d park    4

Would be nice if the big ugly ferry boat could be removed or replaced by one that fits to the scale of this container vessel ;-)

brgds,

Axel

+1

Or a passenger ferry. Eg. Stena line

Mike R    2

Ian. Can I ask. I notice the Belfast docks are modelled but I haven't seen any images of the iconic Harland & Wolff cranes. Are they included? By the way, I have just asked this question on another thread but realised this was probably the most appropriate Sorry!

Mike