John Venema

FTX Global - World tour

OK here are some shots I've made to cover off areas in the world requested, and to round out what we're showing on the FTX website product page.

q1ysv.jpg

2hY6l.jpg

uygMD.jpg

KPH9Z.jpg

7g6m.jpg

VyFGW.jpg

WyOa6.jpg

HXsgr.jpg

1wQFj.jpg

txR0s.jpg

KJQjx.jpg

kPCgj.jpg

jhVB5.jpg

aJ46A.jpg

6omPy.jpg

That just about wraps up my screenshot side of things, although Emmsie will still be doing plenty of beta build shots in the coming week.

John, not sure I have seen this asked. Are there 5 seasons of textures to match the five seasons in FSX (spring, summer, fall, winter, hard winter)? Thanks

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 2

What a beautiful series!

JV and all at ORBX:

The world is literally waiting for us simmers to explore it!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first medium haul routing is already set in my mind:

Vienna-Dubai-Colombo-Bangkok-HongKong-Cairns-Auckland ... or so ... but most certainly want to fly towards and above Asia (finally!) at first and then join the Pacific regions!

And then ... HA! Well then there's still almost all of the world waiting!

SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then all these many low and slow VFR flights and all of it ...

ORBX - You just opened up the entire globe in the sim!

AMAZING!

Not to bombard you with screenshot requests, but here goes. ::) I'd like to get FTX Global at some point, but I'm debating it, considering the limited areas in which I fly and the amount of money I'm about to spend on a new PC. However, I might be able to work it into my FSX budget later. Could you post some screenshots of central North Carolina, especially around the Burlington area, and maybe squeeze in a few of the North Carolina mountains too? I'd really appreciate it! :smile: I fly almost exclusively in PNW and NC, so I'd like to see what NC will look like.

Those shots look very, very good!

The desert textures are spectacular :o

I'm looking forward to Global, but it will have to wait until Christmas for me I guess... I've got no "wallet flow" currently... ;)

Anyway, John, not meaning to critisize, but could it be that you've got a high jpg compression rate?

Which oft course would mean that Global would look even better in the sim ;)

JV: perhaps you should create a new forum or sub-forum, if there isn't one already, purely for FTX Global screenshots as separate from region / airport screenshots.

That way, people who keep making requests can ask there, and once FTX is released others can post up the pics specific to Global.

I'm anticipating a *lot* of screenshots to be posted once FTX is released; would be good to have a specific home for them.

For those wanting to know what specific areas are like; I'm sure once FTX is released those first off the rank will be more than eager to satisfy your requests! :)

Just a thought...

John, it is great stuff, no matter how many pictures you post somebody will want more.

I am delighted with the sample I have seen.

We all wait for the release.

Well done to all the team that worked and are still working on Global.

Regards

Ken

Lived in Riyadh (please note spelling) for many years, and it's a good representation....

...but if I can be extremely picky for a moment, those two skyscrapers (Kingdom and Faisaliah) are actually on the same road, and so should be more lined up in the grid system....

....but overall this is great work!

Just impressive!

One of the best environment improvment for MSFS ever produced!

Cant wait to see how Portugal looks like 8)

Best regards ;)

• Upvote 1