We are rolling through testing so I thought it time to share some more pictures! I was going to try a flight around but I loaded up the weather and the area is covered in fog so I switched it out for some lighter summer weather. Anyway, enjoy these shots of the surroundings of Bonners Ferry

65S_screen_1.png

65S_screen_2.png

65S_screen_3.png

65S_screen_4.png

65S_screen_5.png

65S_screen_6.png

65S_screen_7.png

65S_screen_8.png

65S_screen_9.png

65S_screen_10.png

65S_screen_11.png

65S_screen_12.png

65S_screen_13.png

65S_screen_14.png

65S_screen_15.png

65S_screen_16.png

65S_screen_17.png

65S_screen_18.png

65S_screen_19.png

65S_screen_20.png

Beautiful area.  Not to be dense but is this for Heli's only?  I don't see an airstrip!  Grass?

Hi Rob,

It looks like Iain's shots posted a few days back have gone AWOL! Those contained many airfield shots but since they seem to have vanished I'll post some new ones later. You can see the airfield in the 13th picture.

65S Bonners Ferry (Boundary Co.) has a 4000ft runway. The helipad featured is to the west of the airport at the local hospital which has regular medical flights to the helipad at KSFF

And for a coverage map:

coverage.png

• Upvote 1

Hi Rob,

It looks like Iain's shots posted a few days back have gone AWOL! Those contained many airfield shots but since they seem to have vanished I'll post some new ones later. You can see the airfield in the 13th picture.

65S Bonners Ferry (Boundary Co.) has a 4000ft runway. The helipad featured is to the west of the airport at the local hospital which has regular medical flights to the helipad at KSFF

They are back again I think there was a problem with Ozx.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/60382-65s-bonners-ferry-my-first-look/

cheers

Iain

Thanks guys.  Just rechecked this thread and spotted it in pic 13, before Alex pointed that out.  So, see, I'm not totally blind yet!  :-)   Outstanding area coverage too.  Looking forward to this one.  And thanks Iain, took a look at your link. Very, very nice sir.