Visiting Cornwall and Devon - Truro to Exeter

For these shots, i used a FXAA Post Project Injector. I like the result very much, because the lighter parts of the pictures are not overexposed and the pics are more crisp and colorful.

hzK9H.jpg

Landscape near Truro

6AvQ.jpg

Eden Project

Lhgdc.jpg

Austell Bay

SEiVn.jpg

SCL32.jpg

r5eca.jpg

Plymouth

c2NS8.jpg

8nsLr.jpg

Salcombe

1plfB.jpg

Start Bay

7ym0T.jpg

Dartmouth

jt9A1.jpg

Berry Head Lighthouse

UQPnJ.jpg

Torquay

0ejGB.jpg

Teignmouth

Noaj.jpg

hJ4Ny.jpg

River Exe estuary

JCcTZ.jpg

Exeter

oyW9.jpg

Landscape near Exeter

Enjoy and thanks for looking!

Very interesting result. It is true that the sky is not as washed out and there is also a better transition between the horizon and the sky. The name of the product you are using makes me think that it is possibly radioactive and prohibited. Watch yourself and use gloves. ^-^

Karsten, these are very nice shots and I also like the colors. Thanks for posting.

Peter

Outstanding shots Karsten, the colors are fantastic.  I do not know what a FXAA Post Project Injector is but it looks like it worked.

Brilliant pics mate. 

Dave.

Brillant screenshots! I have the same question:

"what is a FXAA Post Project Injector?"

Thanks, Fritz

Karsten quit using those big words, geez. :D

I like that FXAA, the colors really pop, I'll have to check that out if you tell us where you got it, yes. :D

Adam

looks fantastic..but have no idea what you are talking about.

cheers stu.

Karsten these are amazing shots , and I also would like more info on your FXAA ? . 

Brad

Very interesting result. It is true that the sky is not as washed out and there is also a better transition between the horizon and the sky. The name of the product you are using makes me think that it is possibly radioactive and prohibited. Watch yourself and use gloves. ^-^

:D  Nothing radioactive and prohibited.

Thanks a lot to all of you for your kind comments. They are appreciated.

A FXAA Post Project Injector is something like an enb mode, but you should change the settings while running fsx. Haven't tried that so far, don't know if this really works. There are different FXAA tool. For this pics i used this one: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/131/? but you can also try this: https://www.assembla.com/spaces/fxaa-pp-inject/documents or use Google for some more results.

Beautiful set Karsten.

Used to have rellies in Teignmouth and Torquay many years ago so spent a lot of time there when I was young. Thanks for jogging the memories.