FTX Global, From Russia with love.

Absolutely Brilliant Iain, as usual I may add.  I wish JV would release it sooner, but I will just have to be patient.  :-X  :)

Are all the POI part of Global, or do we need an Addon???

You super . ORBX I love you. My credit card is waiting for your product!

Order #FSS0121927 (Completed)

Order #FSS0203580 (Completed)

Order #FSS0194306 (Completed)

Order #FSS0187505 (Completed)

Order #FSS0185303 (Completed)

Order #FSS0141688 (Completed)

Order #FSS0121927 (Completed)

and so on

"are these landmarks new Orbx additions or are they MS default"   Has to be FTX provided --------  if you are asking as I am we have never seen these before which leads me to believe they are provided by FTX Awesome stuff

Looking through all the pre release screenshots I am starting to appreciate the amount of effort thats going into this . Fantastic work devs , just awesome . Thanks for the good screenshots Iain

Looking through all the pre release screenshots I am starting to appreciate the amount of effort thats going into this . Fantastic work devs , just awesome . Thanks for the good screenshots Iain

Yes alan I have the easy part in doing the previews, Great praise goes to all the Devs here for all their great hard work they do for us all.

cheers

Iain

Not going to argue this because I am not certain, but I think maybe the Stalin's skyscrapers that you see in the first shot there (there are 7 in Moscow) are in default FSX, though I am not certain.  I'll check.  Certainly none of the new more recent construction is in there.  Hell some of those buildings didn't exist just 5 years ago - for instance those in shot #2.

Sure enough, all those buildings are in fact in default FSX. 

You guys certainly did nail it on those autogen apartment house buildings -- ugly concrete block buildings, everywhere.  That's the Russia I remember.

I think there's some misunderstanding thanks to Ian's screenshots showcasing the default city-specific buildings in FSX.  These buildings have ALWAYS been in FSX and are NOT an FTX Global feature.

From the concept of FTX Global it should be clear it does not add any new 3D objects.

The more important question ist how the already present buildings (and vector objects like streets etc.) blend with the new textures and autogen. Based on all the screenshots, I find this generally quite convincing,with the possible excption of the Italian job and notably Rome.

Kind regards, Michgael

Well, it should have been clear, just I got it in my head that a couple of those skyscrapers had to be new.  They did not exist yet when FSX was released (the twisted one and the curved one -- which are in the area of the city that some like to call Moscow City.  Anyway sorry for the confusion that I might have caused..