adambar

Check Ride With A CFI - TBM 850

Great advert for a magnificent aircraft Adam.

Some super weather there too.

hey adam

great shots...man thats a big turbine on the front of this beauty isnt it..must sound great in real life...probably like a dash 8 !!

cheers stu

That's the beauty with the new his res texture on the newest aircrafts. It looks so real, the pictures are great. You can count on Carenado.

That is a gorgeous paint scheme, and you showed off the colors really well with that weather!

I already have a Malibu and a PC-12, but I'm tempted to pick this one up anyway after those shots :P

Kevin Richard and Dolf, thank you guys. :smile:

Kevin you won't be sorry if you buy the 850, it is quite a machine in more ways than one. :D

Another thing, be sure and use the full 850hp after takeoff and not the 700hp the plane is restricted to when using flaps.

There is a detent on the flap lever beyond the flaps "full up" position that will unlock all 850 of the ponies.

Adam

Kevin Richard and Dolf, thank you guys. :smile:

Kevin you won't be sorry if you buy the 850, it is quite a machine in more ways than one. :D

Another thing, be sure and use the full 850hp after takeoff and not the 700hp the plane is restricted to when using flaps.

There is a detent on the flap lever beyond the flaps "full up" position that will unlock all 850 of the ponies.

Adam

How are the frame rates on this one?  I know the Cirrus they did seemed to get a bad rap for fps, how does the TBM compare?

Kevin I have no problem with frames, it's real smooth on my computer. I haven't had any problems with frames on the Cirrus or any other Carenado aircraft for that matter.

Adam