Has anyone ever suggested Hawaii as an Orbx region?

In addition to great GA scenery for the light aircraft pilots it has a lot to offer the heavy iron guys too. Honolulu connects with several existing Orbx regions.  Non-stop flights from Anchorage, Vancouver, Portland, Seattle, Wellington, and Sydney.  And when Northern California comes on line from San Francico too.

Noel

I'd love Orbx to do the Hawaiin islands.what a great idea.

perfect for short haul flyers as well.some very tricky approaches into Honolulus 22L and 22R right between the mountains.

steve

It'd be a bit of a dream come true if ORBX did Hawaii. It's such a shame, not to mention surprising, that no developers have actually given all of the islands a good going over, especially given the quality of FSDT's airports. Don't get me wrong the freeware I'm using is great, but it's just not ORBX! 

Steve Howe. Don't you play guitar too? 8)

Brad

Has anyone ever suggested Hawaii as an Orbx region?

In addition to great GA scenery for the light aircraft pilots it has a lot to offer the heavy iron guys too. Honolulu connects with several existing Orbx regions.  Non-stop flights from Anchorage, Vancouver, Portland, Seattle, Wellington, and Sydney.  And when Northern California comes on line from San Francico too.

Noel

I would totally support this, Noel. May there be other sceneries for Hawaii, we know what the orbx quality can give to a region, and I would be there. Plus your comments regarding connections to the other orbx areas bring it to the point.

I would totally support this, Noel. May there be other sceneries for Hawaii, we know what the orbx quality can give to a region, and I would be there. Plus your comments regarding connections to the other orbx areas bring it to the point.

Would like to echo these comments.  There are some decent sceneries for Hawaii and I use them, but there really is nothing like a proper FTX region, particularly in an area where there are mountains, rivers and coastlines.  FTX Hawaii would not be hard to imagine.

Steve Howe. Don't you play guitar too? 8)

Brad

Yes...No actually i'm a 30  year drummer.got the Hands to prove it.

when i was younger my brother broke my nose with a guitar..put me right off guitar players for years :)

cheers

steve

All for an Orbx Hawaii! I don't think it would take too terribly long given the small size needed for the islands too. I can't imagine having Orbx in Hawaii. That would be cool. I fly over there a lot and I would certainly buy it. I bet it wold be NGX heaven, a lot of people would probably fly their NGX, etc there.

John