Great pictures lain, but...

I cant actually not recognize any buildings or roads (im born and raised in Copenhagen),but of course, i understand, it is after all, Global v0.8xxx (or some thing).

The overall strukture is AllRight only 8 pictures and you are not from the town, so it would be very hard for you to find the Hotspots (i wold like to se some pic from

the Harbour and inner City. please?

A quistion if i may.. : ive got a ,i think, its a payware= Promesh-dnk. Do you think it will go along with Global???(there are some of the inner citys, esential buildings there).

I understand, of course, if you aint  "capable" to answer, to sutch a specific quistion.

In advance thanks.

Best regards

Henrik

Hmmm, It certainly looks impressiv with all the autogen, but I can't see a single building or construction that I can recognize. Copenhagen has a lot of churches and towers that gives the city a very recognizable look from the air and they're not present here. I have heard that FTX global just is new textures that are put in, but even then I'm a bit disappointed that they don't have some landmarks that is very important for a "true" feeling of flyving over Copenhagen. So as impressiv as it is, I think I will be holding back on buying FTX Global and go with the local scenries we have for Denmark.

For the more realistic points of interest in the cities, you will have to wait for the Global addons start coming later as explained in this release announcement post.    Also, are the landmarks mentioned included in the default FSX scenery?  

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/58801-ftx-global-update-may-2013/

6. The FTX Global base product will not include any mesh, custom POI objects or any other content other than textures, autogen, night lighting and the OpenLC demo area.

7. We won't be releasing the "Plus Pack" announced earlier; instead we will release small addons as part of the FTX Global product line such as OpenLC, airports, cityscapes, bundles of POI 3D models and many other enhancements that you can purchase a la carte. These will be priced from $4.99 through to $29.99 - we want to make these addons as affordable as possible so the average FTXG addon price will be about $10-15

Hope this helps clarify.

Mike

For those complaining already, I'd sit back and think about what these guys have achieved, in a fairly automated way I believe. If you can be happy with the general look and feel (are you?) and just need local landmarks to fill it in, the job is incredible. Plenty of freeware developers like me will eventually fill in the landmarks, as well as the payware packs. I'm rapt, ESP compared to the xplane 'landscape', it's like 99% of the job has been done.

Hey Mike.

Quote Mike "Also, are the landmarks mentioned included in the default FSX scenery?"

I fully understand that this is a, general GLOBAL lnprovement, but all i ask is, a few pictures of the inner city and habour, to se how it looks with FSX ... or will FSX Landmarks be erased, with

the new GLOBAL ?? and why not?? Anwer: I have no, what so ever, interest in Simmering in a non-real, conform Global ORBX world, with only more anonymous buildings and trees, waiting for ORBx to

deliver Landmark content, for a little fee.

FSX is old in that matter, but what interest do i have....? 

Rather stik with good "old" ORBx line.

best

Henrik

Very impressed for antigen.

Fsx was never an exact science. Perhaps the orbx regional scenery release will appeal more to those that want more exact local structures.

Very impressed with antigen.

Fsx was never an exact science. Perhaps the orbx regional scenery release will appeal more to those that want more exact local structures.

Very impressed with autogen.

Hey there.

Statement: My English is a little bit, very bad, i know that. ( and i takes me for ever, to write, a post,in this/every forum/s) :-[ 

But where there is a way there is a way/will (or something like that or similar or, visa versa) .

I just pray to God and ORBx and JV, that the Pyramides in Egypt, the Eifeltower, and the littel Mermaid, stayes in position. ::)

Henrik

NB: Thanks for the answer, on not.

Hey there.

Statement: My English is a little bit, very bad, i know that. ( and i takes me for ever, to write, a post,in this/every forum/s) :-[ 

But where there is a way there is a way/will (or something like that or similar or, visa versa) .

I just pray to God and ORBx and JV, that the Pyramides in Egypt, the Eifeltower, and the littel Mermaid, stayes in position. ::)

Henrik

NB: Thanks for the answer, on not.

I can't speak on behalf of ORBX, but if the other screenshots posted in this forum (Chicago, Atlanta) are any indication, all native FSX custom objects will still display in FTX Global.  In fact, I would be very surprised if they did not.  

Hey Martin, sorry if i sounded a bit disappointed, earlier, but reading about the new ORBx Global Part I &/or Part II/Plus Pack (now cancled, have been very confusing.

So i just wait a see. ^-^

And thanks, Martin, i will try to find the early Pictures of Chicago & Atlanta ( i think J.V. wase the artist?).

Best

Henrik