These screen shots are brilliant - lets take absolutely 'Nothing' away from them, fantastic; a real skill Ian well done.

Now how about a couple of videos that actually show a plane in flight with those views (not an arty zoomed in view; Those views) that's what I'm waiting for - I want to see how 'all that' performs in sim

JVs video was Good; but these areas would give a real insight into the product

Keep up the good work guys

been following this thread for a while and all I can say is that June 15 is going to be a tremondus day for the world of FSX! These pictures have been absolutley mesmorizing! Little bit of a strange request, but could be possibly get a top down view of anywhere from FL 350 or around that?

Hi,

I read that in all your beautiful shots of the forthcoming FTX Globalyou currently used FSGenesis ONLY. This means that installing your next FTX Global I might uninstall the various UTX+GEX, saving a lot of gb and some framerate?. I'm looking at forums and, as usual, I'm finding different opinions about the above mentioned add-on. For sure, after having payed 120 € for the three FS Global Ultimate, they will stay in the library for the years to come. But, for the rest, well; I could easily uninstall them without any remorse.

By the way, forgive my awful English.

Best regards,

Fulvio Arman

If you have FSGlobal Ultimate installed then there is no need to purchase any other mesh products really. Just use FTX Global with that.

Really good news, John. Thanks a lot for your answer.

Hey Iain or JV...............Do you think it a must to have FSGenesis or some kind of worldwide mesh or will FTX Global be enough? I saw FSGenisis has a deal if you buy $24 worth of product (Like U.S.) you get the Worldwide Mesh free. I may go for it but I may wait and see what Global looks like first.

It's your call entirely. My advice with FTX Global is to hold off spending on addons pre-emptively until you have it installed, then a-la-carte add enhancements like mesh, LC etc. 

Also keep in mind we have our own openLC coming and we'll ship some demo areas of that with Global as well.

It's your call entirely. My advice with FTX Global is to hold off spending on addons pre-emptively until you have it installed, then a-la-carte add enhancements like mesh, LC etc. 

Also keep in mind we have our own openLC coming and we'll ship some demo areas of that with Global as well.

Yeah good advice

I think I am going to start from the ground up; new fresh installs after some research on mesh, FTXG, FTX Regions, FTX Airports and then wait for the landclass as you guys release it.

The Arizona shot really ...  :o The level of detail is terrific compared to default FSX. Do you think we could see some Hawaii pictures? I would really like to see how places like Honolulu, Waimea Canyon, and Molokai cliffs look like with FTX. I'm crossing my fingers that one day not far away we'll see ORBX Hawaii   :P

The Arizona shot really ...  :o The level of detail is terrific compared to default FSX. Do you think we could see some Hawaii pictures? I would really like to see how places like Honolulu, Waimea Canyon, and Molokai cliffs look like with FTX. I'm crossing my fingers that one day not far away we'll see ORBX Hawaii   :P

I'd be interested in seeing Hawaii as well, along with San Diego, CA.