Thank you very much chaps, I can tell you there is not enough hours in the day to explore Global.

cheers

Iain

This is what I fear, Iain. However, the Geneva shot looks great (have seen that airport often enough in RL)...

Great shots. I didn't think Global would be just as good as the shots I'm seeing. Those ground textures look phenominal

Yes Paul they are great, these shots are taken straight from the box only v key shots with FSGenesis world terrain mesh for FSX.

cheers

Iain

Looks very nice.  Convincing to someone not familiar with the layout of the land. Aber, Swiss countryside is very unique with the use of light dusty tracks separating fields (hardly any fences or hedges), and many non green fields.  A simple look on google earth shows this, eg search my home village of Rupperswil and you can see it. 

But in saying that, I know the limitations with Global and this is a massive step from default so I'm still drooling :)

The Alps look great and the typical thick forests look spot on.

Great shots Iain!

Cheers

Iain

Adding OpenVFR Buildings, Terrain and Objects would essentially turn this into something close to a full blown FTX area save the ugly / non-existent internal shorelines that disappear with OpenVFR.

Cheers,

Alex

Super shots Ian, keep 'em comming.

I don't know if this is the right place to make request, but how about a couple of shots from Denmark and especially around Billund airport (EKBI) and from my favorite place in the world.. St.Maarten (TNCM) and maybe with the FlyTampa st.Maarten airport included to see how (if) it blends into FTX global?

Super shots Ian, keep 'em comming.

I don't know if this is the right place to make request, but how about a couple of shots from Denmark and especially around Billund airport (EKBI) and from my favorite place in the world.. St.Maarten (TNCM) and maybe with the FlyTampa st.Maarten airport included to see how (if) it blends into FTX global?

I will be having a look at Denmark in the morning so some previews later, I don't have any Fly Tampa airports so sorry I cant do that.

cheers

Iain

Wow wow wow! All the shots of FTX Global I've seen are FANTASTIC! The longest month since I have FSX begins now. Give me a DeLorean so that I can go directly at June15th.

• 5 months later...

Hello,

You only use FTX global + FSGenesis or do you use an other addon, like switzerland pro?

fantastic pictures!

Hello there I just used FTX Global and FSGenesis in these preview shots.

cheers

Iain

What made you choose fsgenesis over fsglobal mesh. Which version is it. ( if theres more than one )

Great shots too :-)

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk

I used FSGenesis because it was cheap at the time to be honest, But as of this week im now using FSGlobal 2010 in all my Global previews.

cheers

Iain