FTX Global - From The Algarve, Portugal (P3D)

Hi,

This is Algarve allright!

I must know, because...I live in Algarve.

Everything is there as in reality.

Houses scattered in the landscape with red rooftops.

Small fields with Orange orchards.

Good job.

Cheers.

That's great to hear!

I am trying to fly to the places I have visited in the real world, and the Algarve has to be my favourite.. beautiful landscape, nice people and the most amazing food! :)

Amazing stuff thank you but where is the USA PLEASE.

The United States is located in North America, bordering both the North Atlantic Ocean and the North Pacific Ocean, between Canada and Mexico, this separates it from Russia and Asia.

Hope this helps  ;)  :D

Good one Danny you got New York I want Boston guess its not going to happen - take care.

Hi rsvette12

I believe this year Orbx FTX is releasing the New England Maritime (NEM) in which is going to cover a massive area including Boston and probably most of Massachusetts if not all. So who's spoil now.

I was a little disappointed because Long Island NY, will not be included in this orbx NEM.

At least I can count on FTX GLOBAL to cover the areas that an FTX Region won't cover even though FTX regions is the way to go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY Note ll using Tapatalk 2

" in which is going to cover a massive area including Boston" thanks for the heads up I didnt think this product would go into the Boston area thought it would be north of Boston only so if it does include Boston I'm in for sure

That's great to hear!

I am trying to fly to the places I have visited in the real world, and the Algarve has to be my favourite.. beautiful landscape, nice people and the most amazing food! :)

Thanks for your comments John :-)

If you ever consider coming back to Algarve just drop me a line at

jfarinha@ualg.pt

and I will be glad to guide you around.

If you like grilled fresh fish I can take you to a place near Faro where for € 10 (about 13 USD) you can eat as much as you want of all the varieties they are serving in the day.

My personal record is 8 different kinds of fish in the same meal :-)

Cheers.

May I request a few over Cyprus please?

There were a few screen shots a while back but JV said that area was going to be worked on; as i said that was a while back; so am wondering what it looks like now.

Thank you

It really is good, looking forward too it arriving ASAP, or as advertised! FSgenesis is only the mesh underneath, so if it is at a higher LOD your computer will use it instead of the default. So it is an improvement I find. Remember too, some earlier shots that showed FTX Global over VFR France land class. They were stunning. Clearly Global will change our purchasing options totally. It will be a revolution.

• 1 month later...

Oh my god!

This is just unbelievable! Great, great work!

Don't forget the excess of swimming pools in Algarve! 8)

I've been 'Orbxized'!

Well said !!

Please make it soon

Thank you so much! I have been asking for Portugal! I can't wait!!!!!

Sent from my Apple communications device.

I hope when it is time for OpenLC time, you guys do something special for the Azores! I was born there and it would be awesome. Even though I know if you don't, the background you will supply for it will be a freeware makers Dream!!!!

Sent from my Apple communications device.