Some really nice pics - are there any rice paddies in the textures? Almost the whole of Java in Indonesia is covered in them, and large parts of the Phillipines are as well...

Cheers

Mallard

Hi Ken,

Actually the mesh software is underneath the global textures.  It replaces the default FSX mesh with more accurate contours.  It won't change the textures but makes the sim world so much more realistic as to what you might see in person or pictures.

Hi Iain,

Looks amazing and it's good to finally see some decent textures for around the Philippines. Now I wonder what airports in the Philippines are getting the FTX treatment???

Keep up the great work Orbx.

Regards,

Hi Iain

Mush much better than the default.

Hope that Global will be released before June 19, When I live for Philippines, I am going to stay there from June 20 to August 6.

We have a house there (Latitude  11.077181° Longitude 125.696674°), in that house there is a computer just waiting for that install.

By the way would it be OK to bye one copy and install it both there, and on my machine here in Denmark?

I guess you know that there is no seasons in Philippines at least not in the southern part.

Hi Mallard you are right about the rice paddies, but large areas are covered with millions upon millions of coconut palms

Coconut%20Palms.jpg

All of the previews of FTX Global look amazing even by now!

Thank You very much Iain for visiting this specific area here though as i really eagerly await to go flying there as soon as possible when FTX Global will be released!

Some really nice pics - are there any rice paddies in the textures? Almost the whole of Java in Indonesia is covered in them, and large parts of the Phillipines are as well...

Cheers

Mallard

+1 for rice paddies from my side as well! Would be great to see them in one of the upcomming releases from FTX Global as they are indeed a very characteristic "type of landclass" so to speak in Southeast Asia.