Sign in to follow this  
macca22au

Senior's Discount

This seems to have passed me by. I do have a lot of senior moments, that's true.

Is it still available? I am into my 70s so I presume my age has me qualifying, Is there a time limit.?

If you read the sticky in the "release announcements" about the discount, there is no mention of a time limit, so I see no reason for you to be concerened at all :)

I don't think there is a time limit but there is a procedure you have to go through at the FlightSim Store in order to get recognized. You have to email the FSS (once) a request for the discount and a copy of an id that also shows your age. Based on that, you will receive a notification that you are "registered". Afterward, all ORBX purchases at the FSS will have the discount automatically applied. It's easy, it works, and it's great for us oldtimers.

Stan V

Just a note to say become a Facebook member at Flightsimstore when you open the account, they were offering a discount of 30% ( I missed it ) a while back just for the day so they may have some other offers in due-course

There is no time limit on your growing old hence there is no time limit on the offering either. Shoot us a ticket as per the announcement and yours truly will take care of it

"There is no time limit on your growing old". Hey JK would'nt it be great to reverse the process, so that some time in the future a bloke would no longer qualify, being too young. :unsure:

Growing old is, of course, inevitable and the natural order, that being said if I knew I was going to live this long I probably would have taken better care of myself! :unsure: