a wet morning in sydney

timmo32

Great shots Timmo, though the weather is not as nice as summer would promise.

BTW: I love the C-17, have downloaded a freeware one which is very good in STOL. Which type of cockpits do you use for it? I take the default 747 2D (modified with HUD) and an ugly, but flyable VC (i think this came with the free download). Do you have something to recommend?

Great shots Timmo, though the weather is not as nice as summer would promise.

BTW: I love the C-17, have downloaded a freeware one which is very good in STOL. Which type of cockpits do you use for it? I take the default 747 2D (modified with HUD) and an ugly, but flyable VC (i think this came with the free download). Do you have something to recommend?

hi mate i dont know alot about this plane tho it took me a couple of hours to work it out,it was brought from the pc aviator,let me know if you want the link :)

Great shots, I am thinking of buying the Australia SP4 scenery...it looks a good change of landscape to flying in PNW all the time.

thanks for the comments everyone,shaun i would forsure buy sp4 australia,awesome place to fly my friend!