EGSG Stapleford Airfield my first look.

Nice shots Emmsie! Please note that Russ is not finished with this yet, still to come are more vegetation, PeopleFlow2, CreatureFlow, SnowFlow, animated NatureFlow grasses and trees, more farms modelled and some fencing. Even so, it still looks quite sweet at this beta stage.

If this is a taste of the type and quality of fields we can expect for England, it is going to be hard for me not to add England to my simming areas. I'm stretched thin as it is trying to sim between NA, Oz and NZ and now this! Great work all around. (BTW upon the first WWII era field is when I know I will break and give in to buy England stuff so its just a matter of time and this is now high on my radar screen after that).

EGSG Stapleford was used extensively during the second world war, indeed many men lost their lives on this very airfield during WWII and a memorial to their memory stands behind the clubhouse next to the entrance to the reception building. Also there is still a pillbox standing in the north west corner of the field and an air raid shelter behind the main hangers.

The pillbox will be included in this package as will the WWII memorial.

Russ.