rosariomanzo

My first screenie with P3D

very very nice rosario,hope your enjoying it,is there much difference between fsx and pd3 performance wise?

Nice to see more take to P3D.

For me, I find less worrying about crashes and can get on with flying finally. Also, not much needs to be done in tweaking configs, p3d has a LOD slider too.

Performance for me, sometimes I see less frames, but what I see is smoothness, no stutters and sharper loading textures. Im completly p3d now.

Nice shot too ;)

Thank you all.

Adam, it's the Cessna Bird Dog by Sibwings.

Woke up early this morning (it's 5:00 am now in Italy), I feel a bit ill. I'm still installing stuff, will keep you posted.

Adam, it's the Cessna Bird Dog by Sibwings.

Woke up early this morning (it's 5:00 am now in Italy), I feel a bit ill. I'm still installing stuff, will keep you posted.

Thanks for that ... it's missed the Christmas "slot" so may have to wait till my birthday in April! Hope you get better and can enjoy P3D and pasta again soon!

Hi Chris,

I'm installing stuff right now. To me, it looks better than default FSX and a bit more fluid. Will check better when everything will be setup. ;)

thanks for providing feedback rosariomanzo,look forward to seeing more great screenshots and feedback on pd3!

I think I've blown my FSX budget for this year, otherwise I'd be looking at trying out P3D. That said, my FSX has been incredibly stable for a while now (despite all my usual efforts to kill it) so ... "if it ain't broke" ... etc. I'm keen to know how P3D pads out, as I do believe where the future lies.