EGHR Chichester/ Goodwood some more.

I do not have that much time John. If you want to charge for it, go ahead,... I will not buy it though! I do not think that a little present for all your loyal customers would have been out of order in this instance!

Hope you also have a nice Christmas!

the original ad had screenshots from both Goodwood and FTX England, so maybe that's what was misinterpreted, and he thought they were to have been a package deal, but certainly it was well understood and stated here that the products were separate and payware. will probably buy this and England, need to clear the christmas lists first though!

I do not have that much time John. If you want to charge for it, go ahead,... I will not buy it though! I do not think that a little present for all your loyal customers would have been out of order in this instance!

Aeroflux, I don't see any of the ORBX products you have bought? Are you really a loyal customer?

Peter

Hi Aeroflux

Whilst I have made my disappointment in England VERY clear I am very happy with all my other Orbx products; as a loyal customer I feel very gratified to be able to buy such great products for such a very reasonable price.

I sympathise with you for your misunderstanding but for the price of all Orbx products do you not think we are appreciated?

I do :-)

Good product, good service (if your patient) and good Model - keep going Orbx (oh and patch England ASAP please!)