Sign in to follow this  
moonman

Six-Pack

Turning into the "heartland" of the PNW …

Posted Image

… three balloons near W16 – … better stay away from them and, by the way: Please Christoph: Don’t forget closing the Cowl Flaps again next time after take-off :D;) …

Posted Image

… somewhere near 77S Creswell, heading north into some typical early winter-sky …

Posted Image

… another day, early morning, and yet: The same weather - a bit more purple skies though …

Posted Image

… letting the wind-sock tell me where to go …

Posted Image

… Over-Night-Stay! … maybe next time … ;)

Posted Image

Hi Christoph,

on the last shot there is the parking Cessna 152 shown with the reversed-ID-number.

Did You not run the newest FTXORBXLIBS_121201 ? That will fix the error.

Great shots as always Christoph.. I really like you natural look to your sky and cloud themes. Especially those first few shots where you can see the weather and clouds into the distance. But all great! :)

Beautiful shots, I particularly love the last two, very atmospheric! While you are there, be sure to visit Walker (OR57) :)

Amazing shots Cristoph.

Is it the Carenado or the Flight1 C182 model?

I was about to ask the same question, had a look at Carenado's site and it appears to be theirs (N2250R, http://www.carenado.com/CarSite/Portal/image/productos/CE2000X/21.jpg).

Thank You all very, very much for Your kind comments and replies!

Very much appreciated!

Cheers, Christoph

and:

Amazing shots Cristoph.

Is it the Carenado or the Flight1 C182 model?

Beautiful shots, I particularly love the last two, very atmospheric! While you are there, be sure to visit Walker (OR57) :)

I was about to ask the same question, had a look at Carenado's site and it appears to be theirs (N2250R, http://www.carenado..../CE2000X/21.jpg).

Hello Rosario and TymK!

It's Carenado's CT182T Skylane G1000.

I cannot tell for sure, as i only have the Carenado model, but overall i think that Flight1 offers a little better G1000 replica.

Nevertheless though:

Carenado's G1000 here is also most usefull while working properly, accurately and nicely!

I also have to admit that Carenado's 182 here really handles very good and it furthermore accurately flies "by the numbers", as they are provided within the various performance charts that come with this package!

All that and the Carenado-typical, great looking textures were the main reasons for me to purchase this one instead of the Flight1 182 - not so with the B200 though ... in that case i think i will most certainly take the upcomming Flight1 model, once it is released. :)

And TymK - OR57 is indeed a great place to go!

Hi Christoph,

on the last shot there is the parking Cessna 152 shown with the reversed-ID-number.

Did You not run the newest FTXORBXLIBS_121201 ? That will fix the error.

Hello Dieter!

Thank You very much for the info here!

I actually have the latest libraries installed by now, but some of the pictures above had been taken a few days prior to the "libraries' release", so the reversed ID is still showing up in the picture above.

I just liked the offer of an "Over-Night-Stay" so much though and ll the detail, that i could not resist to spontaniously hit the "V-key" :D

But again:

Thank You very much for the information!

And by now, the reversed ID belongs to the past! :)

Thanks for info Christoph.

The F1 T182T offers a quite accurate replica of the G1000, with terminal procedures and updatable airacs, but it's a bit heavy on frames, at least on my system. If I avoid complex airports, it's a pure joy to fly IFR.