awesome john,loving this part of england,andit looks like the weather in that part is clearing up!

Thanks Chris.. and yes, the rains are easing off now, but we are in for a freeze!.. great eh

But flying using real weather provided by Opus, again spot on as it is here.

I then continue to fly east, turning west again as I reach the Thames esturary, I fly into some choppy clouds and rain, just as I can see out of my window.. 10 Mins later, I'm landing at my home strip Staplefords which is a few miles from where I live.. again, Opus works its magic as per usual

Thanks Chris.. and yes, the rains are easing off now, but we are in for a freeze!.. great eh

But flying using real weather provided by Opus, again spot on as it is here.

I then continue to fly east, turning west again as I reach the Thames esturary, I fly into some choppy clouds and rain, just as I can see out of my window.. 10 Mins later, I'm landing at my home strip Staplefords which is a few miles from where I live.. again, Opus works its magic as per usual

thats awesome,we are now getting a heatwave here in oz,as it is 3 days away from summer,sorry to rub it in :P,it will be 40 degrees here tommorow here in ymml,then hopefully we get a storm on friday,so i can take some screenies :) its a pleasure to view your shots and a bonus that you compare your shots to the real world scenery well done :)