Heiko Glatthorn

NZMF Milford Sound - some more details

Local buses, cars and more static aircraft found their way to Milford Sound :) . Thanks Andreas and Jarrad !

The next preview will be about Martins Bay with its gravel runway and awesome shoreline - that's the time when we'll enter beta testing. Stay tuned.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

That looks ridiculously good... Revving up my Islander already - which, however brings me to the question - where are the Milford Flightseeing Islanders?

Cheers

Mallard

This is brilliant!

Amazing detail here everywhere:

The shape of the rocks/mountains in the background, the window-reflections of the bus and the busdriver sitting in the bus (pic.nr.1), all the various trees, shrubberies, all the various airplanes ... - just: all of it is amazing!

Outstanding work even by now already Heiko!

Now let indeed some Islanders fly in and then, well - release it ... :D

Looking very much forward to it!

Thank You very much for yet another great set of preview-pictures here!

hi Mallard ! about you question, rea the post of Heiko in the file about Milford Sound-Quentin Lodge preview, post last week.

Just fantastic.

When this comes out, and NZQN, I think I will pick them both up along with NZNI to complete my experience over there! Loving these screens!

WOW!!!

What fantatsic work!

Just one thing though.......? Dogs are not allowed in Fiordland national park.

Do not want to see that lovely Rotti put down?

Thank you very much, Gents :) !

The pictures for the bus textures were taken right there. You might meet this bus driver when you visit Milford Sound one day :D .

Tanks for pointing out that dogs aren't allowed in this area. Pity, but of course we want to make it as authentic as possible. Since a lot of preview pictures show the dog i can't just remove him - but i'll make a Control Panel option and set it default off.

I forgot to mention - the C208 ZK-MUL in picture #7 is the Carenado model on start position 1. All others are static aircraft.

I'm warning you: you'll make me buy NZSI!!!

You won't be disappointed, it's a fantastic scenery to explore :)

Looks awesome, can't wait. I hate being pedantic, but the R44 rego ideally needs to be ZK-Hxx or ZK-Ixx as all helicopters in NZ have a rego starting with an H or an I.

Milford Sound and Queenstown will be a perfect pair!

"Tanks for pointing out that dogs aren't allowed in this area. Pity, but of course we want to make it as authentic as possible. Since a lot of preview pictures show the dog i can't just remove him - but i'll make a Control Panel option and set it default off."

Heiko,

Maybe in the control panel you could have a "permission to have a dog" title? LOL!!!!

p.s. LOVE the detail on the Kingswood's and the Combi van.

Interesting details concerning the dogs Timmy74!

Great to read that it will be adressed via the Control-Panel!

This is what i like so very much about ORBX, this forum and its people here - ideas, suggestions and feedback - as long as being outspoken and posted in a constructive manner - are really being taken care of or at least noted and taken seriously.

Great!

And for now and saying it again:

Fantastic detail and great work even by now! :)

This is what i like so very much about ORBX, this forum and its people here - ideas, suggestions and feedback - as long as being outspoken and posted in a constructive manner - are really being taken care of or at least noted and taken seriously.

Agreed