Hey!!

Shot 4 is right next door to where I live, Tilbury Docks!.. in the right of that shot with those houses is my house!... Between the cranes, I recognised those two pylons the cross the Thames from Grays in Essex to Ebbsfleet in Kent.. wow, never would I ever had thought id see me home town in Orbx

And the other shots, spot on perfect..

Shot 1 - Along the Thames over London, just perfect with the Shard to the left, guys hospital, the BT tower in the distance with Parliment. This will be a great view when on approach to London Heathrow!

Shot 2 - I can see the Olympic stadium in Stratford

Shot 3 - Those windfarms are out in the Thames Estury between Ramsgate in Kent and Southend in Essex

Well done Orbx and thanks Iain for showing these

Ian,

Any clues on the filesize of the download?

Colin.

Not at the moment Colin as you can understand things keep getting added and improved but one of the Devs may be able to answer your question soon.

cheers

Iain

May we see the Tower of London, Tower Bridge and HMS Belfast please ?

Tower Bridge takes center stage, with HMS Belfast just behind to it's left and The Tower of London just to the right of Tower Bridge.

I used to work in security at the Tower of London.. very interesting place :)

Posted Image

Not really.I think you guys are nitpicking and putting unneeded pressure on Ian, who after all is doing us a big favour with his screenies.... wait until it's finished, because that's all that matters. Teecee.

No worries John, there will be plenty more to come, as i type im doing some more previews there is no pressure in doing these shots its something i love doing for all the Team and all of you.

cheers

Iain

Wow. Any idea on release date? :ph34r: My 120GB SSD is down to 20GB free also, due in no small part to having the NA sceneries installed. I really would like to see a configuration file that would allow us to relocate the FTX scenery folders onto a separate drive away from the FSX default.